The Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET) is the conducting authority of Odisha NEET PG 2023 Counselling. Aspirants seeking admission in the MD/MS/PG Diploma colleges of the state will have to fill the application form of Odisha PG medical admission.
Odisha NEET PG Counselling 2023 : Overview
|Name of admission||Odisha PG medical admission|
|Counselling conducting authority||Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET), Odisha|
|Basis of admission||NEET PG scores|
|Examination conducting authority||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
Eligibility Criteria in Odisha NEET PG Counselling 2023
- Domicile – Aspirant who does not hold the domicile of Odisha but pursued their MBBS from any government college in the state of Odisha are eligible to apply
- Qualifying degree – Candidates must possess a provisional pass certificate/degree of MBBS issued to them by any MCI recognized medical institution
- Internship – It is mandatory for candidates to complete their 12 months rotatory internship .
|Odisha PG Medical Fees||Click Here|
|Odisha PG Cutoff/CLosing Rank for Government College||Click Here|
|Odisha PG Cutoff/CLosing Rank for Private College||Click Here|
|Odisha PG Medical Bond & Stipend||Click Here|
|Odisha PG Medical Seat Matrix||Click Here|
Odisha NEET PG Counselling Procedure
Application Fee: The application fee for Odisha NEET PG 2023 Counselling is 2500, which is to be paid by candidates through Demand Draft (DD). It must be noted that the DD for Odisha NEET PG 2023 Counselling application fee payment has to be drawn in favor of ‘Convenor PG Medical Counselling Committee’. The same is payable at Burla during Odisha PG medical admission document verification
Documents Required to Apply for Odisha NEET PG Counselling
Candidates are advised to keep the following documents ready before filling the application online.
- Matriculation certificate for date of birth
- MBBS degree/provisional certificate
- Bank draft of Rs. 2500 (preferable SBI)
- NEET PG result 2023
- Scan of full signature as used during NEET PG registration
- Print out a duly filled and signed online application form
- Updated medical registration certificate
- Permanent resident/domicile/nativity certificate
- Service certificate (if applicable)
- Authorization letter (if applicable)
- MBBS mark sheet
- Internship completion certificate
- Scan of passport size photograph of the candidate as submitted inNEET PG application form 2023
- Category certificate (if applicable)
Steps to apply: Carefully follow the guidelines given below to apply for admission to concerned PG courses.
Step 1: Preliminary Registration – The candidate needs to register on the website of DMET, Odisha in due time. During the registration process, the candidate has to create his/her username and password. These are serve as your login credentials for all your future purposes.
Step 2: Online Application – Post registration, you can proceed to fill the application form. Enter all the requisite details correctly and accurately. Click on “submit” to submit your application. Also, take a printout of the filled application form.
Step 3: Document Verification: The candidates have to report at the designated centres with their documents. A non-refundable fee of Rs 2500 is also to pay by the candidates for counselling. Only the candidates who appear for document verification at scheduled time are eligible for choice filling and further processes.
Step 4: Choice locking: After verification of documents, you can proceed to fill choices for colleges as per your preference on the counselling website.
Step 5: Allotment letter and Reporting: Seats are allotted on merit basis. The candidates are required to download Allotment cum Admission letter and report to the Convener at the allotted time, date and venue along with admission fee.