Chattisgarh NEET PG Counselling is conducted by the Chhattisgarh Directorate of Medical Education. The committee lookout all the counselling procedures and the schedules which need to be finalised and published. The Chhattisgarh NEET PG Counselling 2023 helps candidates pursue their careers in MD/MS courses. Moreover, this will help them in getting their preferred colleges more conveniently.
Chattisgarh NEET PG Counselling–Overview
|Name of the admission||Chattisgarh PG Medical Admission|
|Admission granted on the basis of||NEET PG scores|
Eligibility Criteria in Chattisgarh NEET PG Counselling
- An Indian Citizen.
- A bonafide resident of Chhattisgarh (excluding In-service candidate).
- Candidate Passed from Chattisgarh
- Management Quota : Candidate outside of Chattisgarh are Also eligible but they Will get seat in Round 3 if Seat Vaccant from Domicile Student
|Chattisgarh PG Medical Fees||Click Here|
|Chattisgarh PG Cutoff/CLosing Rank for Private College||Click Here|
|Chattisgarh PG Cutoff/CLosing Rank for Government College||Click Here|
|Chattisgarh PG Medical Bond & Stipend||Click Here|
|Chattisgarh PG Medical Seat Matrix||Click Here|
Chattisgarh NEET PG Counselling 2023 Procedure
The counselling is conducted on the basis of the NEET PG 2023 scores secured by the candidate as per the cutoff required. Candidates can check the NEET Cut offer at cgdme.co.in. Only after it, the candidate is called for the counselling round in which the candidate has to bring all the documents in original as well as in the self-attested form. Check the counselling procedure from the steps which are written below.
- Login: Candidate logins with roll no and password sent to registered mobile no.
- Online Payment: Candidate pays scrutiny fee online.
- Upload Document: If some essential document is missing then the candidate is asked to submit a request for document upload online to DME, on being permitted by directorate, uploads the missing document, if no document is missing then go to next step directly.
- Choice Filling: If uploaded documents are complete then-candidate fills the choices for branches and subjects.
- Document Verification: The candidate has to go to the document verification venue for document verification.
- Allotment: Allotment list is displayed on cgdme.in.
- Admission: The candidate takes admission in the allotted institute branch.
Document Required for Chattisgarh NEET PG Counselling 2023
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 1,2 and 3 year mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.