Bihar NEET PG Counselling
Jharkhand NEET PG Counselling 2023 : Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) is the competent authority that conducts the counselling for Jharkhand PG 2023 medical admission. Any latest update on Jharkhand PG medical admission can be tracked at the official website, jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
Jharkhand NEET PG 2023 Counselling:Overview
|Admission name||Jharkhand PG medical admission|
|Admission on the basis of||NEET PG scores|
|Exam conducting authority||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Admission counselling authority||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB)|
Eligibility Criteria in Jharkhand NEET PG Counselling 2023
- Aspirants should be Indian citizens.
- Candidates must have passed the MBBS qualifying examination from any college/university located in the state.
- Before Jharkhand was established, the candidates admitted to a medical college located in Bihar were also eligible for Jharkhand PG medical admission 2023.
- The candidate must possess either a provisional or permanent MBBS pass certificate or an MBBS degree obtained from a medical institution recognized by the National Medical Council(NMC).
- The applicant must have completed a 12-month rotatory internship by August 11 , 2023.
- Applicants must be registered with the National Medical Council (NMC) or the State Medical Council (SMC) and show proof of registration when applying for admission.
|Jharkhand PG Medical Bond & Stipend||Click Here|
|Jharkhand PG Medical Government Medical College Cutoff||Click Here|
|Jharkhand PG Medical Seat Matrix||Click Here|
Jharkhand NEET PG 2023 Counselling Procedure
Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria will need to fill out the application form for Jharkhand PG medical 2023. The registration form will be available on the official website and must be submitted online. On or before the last date, aspirants need to complete the Jharkhand PG 2023 medical application form.
Steps to fill out the Jharkhand postgraduate application form 2023
- Go to the official website i.e., jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
- Select the “PG Medical/Dental application form” tab
- Fill out the application form with the necessary information
- Pay the application fee online with a debit/credit card or by net banking
- Take a printout for your future reference
Document Required for Jharkhand NEET PG 2023 Counselling
- NEET PG admit card
- Certificate of passing matriculation or equivalent
- Registration certificate issued by Bihar/Jharkhand Medical Council or MCI
- Mark sheet of each MBBS examination
- Attempt certificate indicating number of failures
- PAN card/Aadhaar card/Driving License/Voter ID card/Passport
- Caster certificate, if applicable
- Local residential certificate issued by D.C./S.D.O of the state
- 12 months rotatory internship completion certificate
- Two passport-size photographs used at the time of registration
- No objection certificate for the working candidates
Jharkhand NEET PG 2023 Counselling Merit List
For Jharkhand PG 2023 medical admission, the authority will publish the merit lists after the application process is completed. The provisional merit list for Jharkhand PG medical will be determined according to the applications received within the due dates. The Jharkhand PG medical merit list 2023 will include candidates’ names, NEET PG scores, category, and state merit rank.
Bihar NEET PG Counselling Bihar NEET PG Counselling Bihar NEET PG Counselling Bihar NEET PG Counselling Bihar NEET PG Counselling Bihar NEET PG Counselling Bihar NEET PG Counselling