Bihar NEET PG Counselling
Bihar NEET PG Counselling 2023 : Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) is the competent authority to conduct the counselling for granting Bihar PG 2023 medical admission.These professional medical courses include admission for MD/MS and PG Diploma courses.Bihar PG 2023 medical admission will be granted to 50% state quota seats on the basis of NEET PG 2023 scores. There will be two rounds of Bihar PG medical counselling, that will be conducted in offline mode. If seats remain vacant after the second round the same will be filled by a mop-up round.
Bihar NEET PG 2023 Counselling:Overview
|Admission name||Bihar PG medical admission|
|Admission on the basis of||NEET PG scores|
|Exam conducting authority||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Admission counselling authority||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECE)|
Eligibility Criteria in Bihar NEET PG Counselling 2023
|Origin||Must be of Indian origin|
|Domicile||Who have taken admission in MBBS courses on the basis of competitive exam conducted on behalf of the Government of Bihar or CBSE (under All India Quota) before November 15, 2003, from a medical college situated in Jharkhand will also be eligible for Bihar PG medical admission 2023.|
|Degree||MBBS degree from any medical/college/institution of Bihar recognized by MCI|
|Non Domicile||Eligible for Private Colleges|
|Bihar PG Medical Fees||Click Here|
|Bihar PG Medical Bond & Stipend||Click Here|
|Bihar PG Medical Government Medical College Cutoff||Click Here|
|Bihar PG Medical Private College Cutoff||Click Here|
|Bihar PG Medical Seat Matrix||Click Here|
Bihar NEET PG 2023 Counselling Procedure
The authorities will conduct Bihar PG medical counselling in online mode for admission to 50% state quota seats. There will be two rounds of Bihar PG medical counselling 2023 followed by a mop-up round if seats remain vacant. Admissions to Bihar PG medical and dental colleges will be granted to only those candidates who participate in the online counselling.
Steps to fill the Bihar NEET PG 2023 Counselling form
- A link to fill the application form of Bihar PG 2023 will be provided above. Candidates will have to click on the same as and when available.
- Then they will then have to register themselves by filling in their basic details like name, NEET PG roll no., date of birth, mail ID, and phone number
- In the next step, candidates will have to enter their personal information, contact details, educational qualification, and other required details in the space provided
- Candidates have to then upload their signature and photograph as per the instructions given on Bihar PG medical application form 2023.
- After completing the step above, the screen will reflect the details previously mentioned by the candidates. They will now have to preview the details and check whether all the details entered are correct.
- Candidates will then have to pay Bihar NEET PG 2023 Counselling application fee. The counselling fee for all categories i.e. (Unreserved/SC/ST/EBC/BC/DQ) candidates is Rs. 2200.
- The last step for the candidates will be to download and take three to four printouts of the successfully filled Bihar PG medical application form 2023.
Document Required for Bihar NEET PG 2023 Counselling
- Residential Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Certificate for Economically Weaker Section (EWS).
- College leaving certificate.
- Rotatory Internship Completion Certificate
- MBBS Passing Certificate
- Mark sheets of MBBS (I, II & III Parts).
- No objection certificate from employer.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Original Matric Certificate.
- Admit Card of NEET(PG).
- Aadhar Card.
- Certificate of rendering service in Rural / Difficult areas of Bihar as Medical officer as per para-5.4 of the Prospectus of PGMAC-2023.
- Original Certificate issued by proper authority for ‘In-service Doctor working on regular basis in Govt. of Bihar’ (If required).
- Original DQ Certificate [As per para-7(B) of the prospectus] (If required).
- Rank Card of PGMAC-2023
- Hard Copy of previously filled application form (Part-A and Part-B) of PGMAC-2023
- The Check Slip 2 copy as downloded alongwith Biometric Identification Report Form 1 (one) copy.
Bihar NEET PG 2023 Counselling Merit List
The authorities will release the Bihar PG 2023 medical merit list in online mode at the BCECEB official website. Candidates who will secure the minimum qualifying percentile in NEET PG 2023, fill the application form successfully and fulfill the eligibility criteria will have a chance to secure a place in Bihar PG 2023 medical merit list. Those whose names are listed in the merit list of Bihar PG will only be called for the counselling of 50% state quota seats.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) – Bihar NEET PG 2023 Counselling
Question: Who is the competent authorities to conduct counselling for Bihar PG 2023 medical admission?
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) is the competent authority to conduct the counselling for granting Bihar PG 2023 medical admission.
Question: Who can fill the Bihar PG medical application form 2023?
Answer: MD/MS aspirants who fulfill the eligibility criteria should fill the Bihar PG medical application form 2023 on or before the last date.
Bihar NEET PG Counselling Bihar NEET PG Counselling Bihar NEET PG Counselling Bihar NEET PG Counselling Bihar NEET PG Counselling Bihar NEET PG Counselling Bihar NEET PG Counselling