Gujarat NEET PG Counselling 2023 is conducted by Admission Committee for Professional Postgraduate Medical courses (ACPPGMEC).To be a part of Gujarat NEET PG Counselling, candidates have to register themselves on the official website, where all the links are available for the counselling process.
Gujarat NEET PG Counselling Overview
|Admission name||Gujarat PG medical admission|
|Counselling authority||Admission Committee for Professional Postgraduate Medical Courses|
|Admission on the basis of||Scores obtained in NEET PG|
|Exam conducting authority||National Board of Examination|
Eligibility Criteria in Gujarat NEET PG Counselling
Only those candidates who meet the basic eligibility criteria of Gujarat PG medical 2023 will be allotted a seat in MD/MS program. The eligibility criteria has been provided in the table below.
|MBBS degree||Aspirants must possess a permanent or provisional MBBS pass certificate issued by the medical college recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI).|
|Registration certificate||Candidates should have the registration certificate issued by MCI or State Medical Council (SMC).|
|Internship certificate||They must have completed the 12 months rotatory internship|
|NEET PG exam||Only aspirants who will secure the minimum NEET PG cut off percentile will be eligible for Gujarat PG medical admission.|
|Domicile Candidate||MBBS Degree from Anywhere outside Gujarat but Residential Domicile of Gujarat|
|Non Domicile Candidate||Outsider Candidate With MBBS from Gujarat|
|Gujarat PG Medical Fees||Click Here|
|Gujarat PG Cutoff/CLosing Rank for Government College||Click Here|
|Gujarat PG Cutoff/CLosing Rank for Private College||Click Here|
|Gujarat PG Medical Bond & Stipend||Click Here|
|Gujarat PG Medical Seat Matrix||Click Here|
Gujarat NEET PG Counselling Procedure
The entire counselling process can be best possible explained by the following steps mentioned below.
Step-1:- Counselling Registration through Online
Candidates who wish to participate in the counselling of Gujarat NEET PG 2023 needed to register online on the official website of ACPPGMEC. To register online, they have to purchase a 14-digit PIN which would initiate the application form. The PIN could be purchased online/offline by paying a sum of Rs 2,000. The 5-digit serial number of this PIN would become the user ID for the candidate
Step 2 : Gujarat NEET PG 2023 medical document verification
After completing the registration process, candidates were required to report to the Help Centre with their documents. The authorities at these centres verify the authenticity of the documents and determine their eligibility for participating in Gujarat NEET PG counselling 2023.
Document required during Gujarat NEET PG 2023 medical application form
Following are the documents that are required to be uploaded at the time of registration.
- MBBS mark sheet and pass certificate
- NEET PG result 2023
- Rotatory internship certificate
- Transfer certificate or school leaving certificate
- Registration certificate issued by MCI or Gujarat Medical Council
- Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Socially Economic Backward Class (SEBC) candidates need to produce respective certificates issued by the responsible authorities.
- Non Creamy Layer (NCL) certificate of the family issued by competent government authority.
- Physically handicapped certificate issued and signed by the medical board constituted and authorized medical officer
- Certificate mentioning that aspirants are physically fit to pursue the course under Gujarat PG medical admission 2023
- NRI candidates applying for reserved seats must furnish the relevant documents as evidence of NRI status.
*All Certificates to be issued by competent authorities within the state of Gujarat only.
Candidates need to report to the verification centre along with the original copies of the documents listed above.The verification centre can be chosen during the registration process for Gujarat NEET PG 2023 Counselling Candidates must also choose the date and time for reporting to the verification centre beforehand.
List of Help Centres for Gujarat NEET PG Counselling 2023
|B J Medical College, Ahmedabad||Government Medical College, Bhavnagar|
|CU Shah Medical College, Surendranagar||Government Medical College, Surat|
|GMERS Medical College, Gandhinagar||Gujarat Adani Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhuj|
|GMERS Medical College, Patan||M P Shah Govt. Medical College, Jamnagar|
|GMERS Medical College, Sola, Ahmedabad||P D U Medical College, Rajkot|
|GMERS Medical College, Valsad||Pramukh Swami Medical College, Karamsad|
|Government Medical College, Baroda||Smt NHL Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad|
|GCS Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre, Ahmedabad||Surat Municipal Medical College, Surat|
Step-3:- Merit Declaration
ACPPGMEC prepares the merit list according to the marks obtained in the NEET PG 2023 for medical courses. ACPPGMEC releases separate merit lists for candidates of various categories for Gujarat NEET PG 2023 counselling.
Reasons for not being included in the Gujarat NEET PG 2023 Medical State Merit List
- Candidate is not a citizen of India (excluding those eligible for NRI quota)
- Candidate did not qualify NEET PG 2023
- The university from which candidate had passed MBBS/BDS is outside the state of Gujarat (excluding those eligible under NRI and In-service quota)
- Failure to report for the document verification process at the help centre
- Declared unfit by the Medical Board
- Candidate was admitted through ACPPGMEC in MD/MS/MDS course in the past 3 academic years or Diploma course in past 2 academic years.
Step-4:- Online Choice filling
Candidates who have been listed in the State Merit list can fill their choices of preferred course/college into the preference form. To submit their choices, they will have to login to the registered accounts on the official website of Gujarat PG medical 2023 counselling. There is no cap on the number of choices that can be submitted by a candidate. Thus, they are advised to fill in as many choices as they can before submitting the preference form.
Step-5:- Seat allotment
The result for each round of Gujarat NEET PG 2023 Counselling is released in the form of a seat allotment list. The factors that are considered while preparing a seat allotment list are the marks obtained in NEET PG , the position of the candidate in the state merit list and the choices filled by them in the preference form.
Step 5 : Confirmation of the Admission
Candidates who wish to retain the seat allotted to them during the counselling of Gujarat NEET PG/NEET MDS 2023 must follow the steps given below for confirmation of their admission.
- Login to the registered account to book an appointment at the nearest Help Centre
- Provide bank details for refunds (if any)
- Download the allotment letter and fee challan
- Pay the tuition fee/token amount (online/offline at nearest Axis Bank branch)
- Download the payment receipt from ACPPGMEC portal
- Visit the Help Centre at the designated date and time
- Submit the documents in an 11×15 inch envelope with the following details written on it.