Jammu Kashmir NEET PG Counselling :The Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination commonly known as JKBOPEE will conduct the admissions for J&K NEET PG 2023. Any latest update on J&K NEET PG admission can be tracked at the J&K NEET PG official website, jkbopee.gov.in.
J&K NEET PG Counselling : Overview
|Name of admission||Jammu & Kashmir/ Ladakh PG Medical admission|
|Counseling authority||Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination (JKBOPEE)|
|Admission given based on||Scores obtained in NEET PG|
|Conducting body||National Board of Examination (NBE)|
Eligibility Criteria in J&K NEET PG Counselling
- Indian candidates and non-resident Indians both can fill out the application form.
- State candidates must be a permanent resident of Jammu & Kashmir/ Ladakh.
- There is no upper age limit.
- Medical aspirants must possess an MBBS degree from an affiliated institute under Jammu or Kashmir University which again should be recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCC) or Dental Council of India (DCI).
- Candidates must have the registration certificate issued by the MCI/ SMC (State Medical Council) and DCI/ SDC (State Dental Council). It should be furnished by aspirants on or before the last stipulated date.
- Graduate students should have completed or are about to complete their rotatory internship of one year on or before June 30, 2023.
|J&K PG Cutoff/CLosing Rank Government College||Click Here|
|J&K PG Medical Fees||Click Here|
|J&K PG Medical Seat Matrix||Click Here|
Document Required for J&K NEET PG Counselling
Candidates need to furnish the below-mentioned documents at the time of admission:
- Class 12th certificate
- MBBS degree certificate
- Compulsory Rotatory Residential Internship (CRRI) certificate
- NEET PG/MDS result
- State subject certificate
- Registration certificate from MCI or SMC
- Category certificate, if applicable
J&K NEET PG Counselling Procedure 2023
Aspirants whose names will be included in the state merit list will be eligible for J&K PG medical/ dental counseling. The counseling will be conducted in three rounds including a mop-up round.
In the J&K PG medical counseling 2023, candidates need to provide their college preferences along with the courses into which they wish to get admission. Admission to J&K PG medical 2023 will be granted based on the NEET PG 2023 rank, choice preferences, availability of seats, reservation criteria, and other details.
Candidates who wish to take admission in J&K PG Medical should fulfill the above-mentioned eligibility criteria. Below given are the mandatory steps to be followed by the candidates while filling out the application form.
How to fill J&K/ Ladakh PG medical 2023 application form
- Go to the official website jkbopee.gov.in.
- Click on ‘Click here to apply’ under the section NEET PG/MDS.
- Enter the name, date of birth, NEET PG roll number, category, contact number, email ID, and other details.
- Login credentials are sent to the registered email ID and mobile number. Save it for further use.
- After the successful registration, enter the personal and academic details, contact number, NEET PG result, and other details. Also, upload MCI/DCI registration certificate and internship status/ certificate.
Jammu Kashmir NEET PG Counselling Jammu Kashmir NEET PG Counselling Jammu Kashmir NEET PG Counselling