Assam NEET PG Counselling 2023 : Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Guwahati conducts the admissions for Assam PG medical 2023. In order to participate in the admission process, it is necessary to fill Assam PG medical application form 2023 in the online mode.During the registration process, candidates will be required to submit their NEET PG 2023 details, personal, educational, contact and other details.
Assam NEET PG Counselling : Overview
|Name||Assam PG 2023 medical admission|
|Admission on the basis of||NEET PG scores|
|Exam conducting authority||National Board of Examination (NBE)|
|Admission authority||Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Guwahati|
Eligibility Criteria in Assam NEET PG Counselling
It is mandatory for candidates to go through the eligibility criteria of Assam PG 2023 medical to check whether they are eligible or not. Check the basic Assam PG 2023 medical eligibility criteria below.
- Domicile requirement: Only candidates who are the permanent resident of the state.
- Academic qualification: It is necessary for aspirants to obtain MBBS provisional or pass certificate from a college/institute affiliated from Medical Council of India.
- Completion of internship: Medical graduates who have completed or will complete the rotatory internship of 12 months .
- Registration: It becomes mandatory to possess a registration certificate from the Medical Council of India (MCI) or State Medical Council (SMC).
|Assam PG Medical Bond & Stipend||Click Here|
|Assam PG Cutoff/CLosing Rank Government College||Click Here|
|Assam PG Medical Seat Matrix||Click Here|
Document Required for Assam NEET PG Counselling
- NEET PG admit card 2023
- Secondary school leaving certificate for date of birth
- Copy of NEET PG result 2023
- Class 12 mark sheet
- MBBS passing certificate
- Photo ID card (Aadhaar card/PAN card/Driving license/Voter ID/Passport/Ration card)
- Two passport card photographs
- 12 months internship letter
- Registration certificate
- Other documents as mentioned in the prospectus
Assam NEET PG Counselling Procedure 2023
DME, Assam will conduct the counselling of Assam PG medical 2023 in online mode. Only medical graduates included in the state merit list will be called for Assam PG medical 2021 counselling. The Assam NEET PG Counselling 2023 will be conducted in three rounds including mop-up round. During the counselling process, aspirants will be asked to provide their preferences of colleges and specialities in which they wish to get admission. On the basis of preferences, state merit rank, seats available, reservation criteria and other factors, the admission to Assam PG medical 2023 will be granted.
Aspirants will be required to report at the allotted colleges for completion of the admission process. During the admission, it is important to deposit the Assam PG medical admission fees of Rs. 30,000 (approx.)