Document Required for Punjab PG Medical Registration
The selected candidates shall report to the provisional allocated college for checking of eligibility and document verification along with the following documents:
- Candidates allotted seat must carry one of the identification proofs (ID Proof) to the allotted college at the time of admission (as mentioned in the information Bulletin published by the National Board of Examinations (NBE) AIPGMEE/AIPGDEE i.e., PAN Card, Driving License, Voter ID, Passport or Aadhar Card.)
- Receipt of deposition of six-month fee.
- Admit card issued by NBE
- Result/Rank Latter issued by NBE.
- High School/Higher Secondary Certificate/Birth Certificate as proof of date of Birth.
- Mark Sheets of MBBS 1st, 2nd & 3rd Professional Examinations.
- MBBS Degree Certificate/Provisional Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate/Certificate from the Head of Institution.
- Permanent / provisional Registration Certificate issued by NMC /State Medical Council.
- In service candidates will produce NOC & Eligibility certificate from the competent authority.
- The Candidate should also bring/ upload the following certificate if applicable.
- SC Certificate issued by the competent authority of Punjab.
- BC certificate issued by the competent authority of Punjab. The BC certificate must be in the format as mentioned in the prospectus.
- Disability Certificate issued from duly constituted and authorized Medical Board for 21 Benchmark Disabilities as per the Rights of Persons with Disability Act,2016 as mentioned in the Information Bulletin for National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (Post Graduate) NEET-PG-2023. No other PWD certificate, issued by any other Authorities/ Hospital will be entertained.
- The EWS certificate issued by the competent authority of Punjab.
- The undertaking mentioned in the Prospectus as Annexure B or Annexure C.
|Punjab PG Medical Fees||Click Here|
|Punjab PG Medical Cutoff for Private College||Click Here|
|Punjab PG Medical Cutoff for Government College||Click Here|
|Punjab PG Counselling Details||Click Here|
|Punjab PG Medical Bond & Stipend||Click Here|
|Punjab PG Medical Seat matrix||Click Here|
|Punjab PG Medical Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
Document Required for Punjab PG Medical Document Required for Punjab PG Medical