Andhra Pradesh NEET Counselling 2022 :Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences (NTRUHS), Vijayawada, is the competent authority to conduct counselling for AP MBBS 2022 admission. Candidates will be required to register and fill the AP MBBS application form to get admission in MBBS and BDS seats offered under Category of A, B, and C.
Andhra Pradesh NEET Counselling 2022 Overview
|Name||AP MBBS BDS 2022 Admission|
|Exam Name||NEET UG 2022|
|Exam Conducting Authority||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Counselling Conducting Authority for 85% State Quota seats||Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada|
|Counselling Conducting Authority for All India 15% Quota seats||Directorate General of Health Services on behalf of Medical Counselling Committee (MCC)|
|Total seats||5210 seats in 31 Medical Colleges|
Eligibility Criteria in Andhra Pradesh NEET Counselling 2022
- Academic Details : 9th,10th,11th & 12th from any recognized schools or
- Residence Details : Residing in state 4 years if any class is missing from the state or
- Other : Consecutive 7 years of Study in the state or 10 years of residing in state
|Admission Process||NEET UG|
|Andhra Pradesh MBBS Fees||Click Here|
|Andhra Pradesh MBBS Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Andhra Pradesh MBBS Cutoff||Click Here|
Andhra Pradesh NEET Counselling Process
The candidates applying for the counseling round must register themselves on http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in/ & proceed away the payment of 3540 INR for General & O.B.C category or 2950 INR for SC & ST category.
Then candidates have to log into their account according to the schedule & configure the seat matrix for filling the choice.
A seat will be allotted to the candidate as per his cutoff ranking, his individual preference & priority.
Once the candidate accepts the allotted seats, he/she has to make reporting to the respective college for the confirmation of further procedure. (Option for upgradation in round 2 is available) The rounds of seat allotment will be carried out in accordance to the schedule & candidates can continue to be involved in upcoming counseling sessions.
Reporting into the college & complete the document verification.
Document Required for Andhra Pradesh NEET Counselling
The list of relevant documents that need to be furnished at the time of Andhra Pradesh MBBS admission 2022 are mentioned below.
- Printout of AP MBBS application form 2022
- Admit card of NEET 2022
- Class 10 & 12 – mark sheet
- Birth certificate to verify the date of birth
- Result of NEET 2020
- Passport or Aadhaar card for NRI candidates
- Permanent certificate of caste
- Certification of minority
- PwD Certification
- Undertaking with a sign of parents/guardian on white paper
- Declaration with a sign of the candidates
- A minimum of two sets of the documents mentioned above
Andhra Pradesh MBBS MERIT LIST
Dr. NTRUHS, Vijayawada will release the merit list of AP MBBS 2022 in online mode. The AP MBBS 2022 merit list will be uploaded on the official website, ntruhs.ap.nic.in.