- 1 Telangana NEET Counselling 2022 Overview
- 2 Eligibility Criteria in Telangana NEET Counselling 2022
- 3 Telangana NEET Counselling Process
- 4 Document Required for Telangana NEET Counselling
- 5 Telangana MBBS MERIT LIST
- 6 Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) – Telangana NEET Counselling 2022- Dates, Application Form, Merit List, Counselling
Telangana NEET Counselling 2022 Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS) is the competent authority to conduct counselling for Telangana MBBS 2022 admission. The registrations for admission to Telangana MBBS will commence in online mode.
Telangana NEET Counselling 2022 Overview
|Admission name||Telangana MBBS admission|
|State counselling authority||Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS)|
|Examination authority||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
Eligibility Criteria in Telangana NEET Counselling 2022
- Academic Details : 9th,10th,11th & 12th from any recognized schools or
- Residence Details : Residing in state 4 years if any class is missing from the state or
- Other : Consecutive 7 years of Study in the state or 10 years of residing in state
|Admission Process||NEET UG|
|Telangana MBBS Fees||Click Here|
|Telangana MBBS Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Telangana MBBS Cutoff||Click Here|
Telangana NEET Counselling Process
First step is to register yourself on KNRUHS in order to start the procedure of Telangana NEET Counselling, then the candidate has to make payment of the fees which is 3500 INR for GN & OBC, 2900 for SC & ST.
Next, the applicant can log in to their newly formed account to check the matrix of the seats for the purpose of choice filling.
Then the seat will be allotted to the students as per his cutoff, ranking, priority, & preference of the student.
After an acceptance of the seat, the candidate can report the same to the college of his selection.
The candidates should prepare himself/herfel for the forthcoming round of the counselling as per the schedule intended to him.
The process comes to an end after reporting and the verification of the docs.
Document Required for Telangana NEET Counselling
The list of relevant documents that need to be furnished at the time of Telangana MBBS admission 2022 are mentioned below.
- Certificate of Domicile
- NEET result card
- NEET admit card
- Income certificate proof for the exemption of fees
- Passing certificate of Xth & XIIth grade
- Candidates studied out of Telangana should submit the residence certificate of 10 years
- Aadhaar card
- Passing report card from Class 6 to 12
- Minority certificate (if applicable)
- Permanent caste certificate (if eligible)
- Transfer certificate/ School Leaving Certificate (SLC)
- Letter of Allotment
- Candidates of the reserved category should provide all the documents demanded by the authority of the respective college
Telangana MBBS MERIT LIST
Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS), Warangal is the competent authority to release the provisional Telangana MBBS 2022 merit list in online mode.
|2021||Telangana A CAT MBBS Merit List 2020||Download|
|2021||Telangana B CAT MBBS Merit List 2020||Download|
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) – Telangana NEET Counselling 2022- Dates, Application Form, Merit List, Counselling
Q: What is the validity of the NEET Score Card?
A: NEET Scorecard can be used for the current session counselling only in India but candidates who want to study abroad can use the same NEET scorecard for three years.
Q: Can I fill the application form for NEET Telangana counselling offline?
A: No, the application form will be available in online mode only. Applications sent by post or any other mode, will not be accepted.
Q: Where can I get my documents verified?
A: The document verification process is expected to be held via the online process this year keeping the existing COVID-19 situation in view.