Goa NEET PG Counselling The Goa Medical College and Hospital (GMCH), Goa, conducts Goa PG medical admission 2023. All the updates regarding Goa NEET PG admission 2023 will be provided here. The Goa PG medical admissions 2023 will be open to NEET PG qualified aspirants.
Goa NEET PG Counselling : Overview
|Admission name||Goa PG medical admission|
|Admission on the basis of||NEET PG scores|
|Counselling authority||Goa Medical College and Hospital, Goa|
Eligibility Criteria in Goa NEET PG Counselling
- Applicants must hold an MBBS pass certificate and have completed their MBBS at any institute/university recognised by the National Medical Commission (NMC).
- By August 11, 2023, students must obtain a certificate of completion of their rotatory internship for 12 months.
- As per the government’s guidelines, the candidate’s parents must be able to produce a Goa resident certificate.
- An applicant must hold a permanent registration certificate from the National Medical Commission or State Medical Council.
- The course requires candidates to be physically fit.
- It is mandatory for applicants to secure the minimum NEET PG cut off 2023 which is mentioned below.
|Category||Minimum percentile||NEET PG cutoff scores 2023||NEET PG cutoff scores 2022|
|General candidates||50 percentile||To be released||275|
|SC/ST/OBC candidates||40 percentile||To be released||245|
|General PH candidates||45 percentile||To be released||260|
|SC/ST/OBC PH candidates||40 percentile||To be released||245|
Goa NEET PG Counselling Procedure 2023
Candidates will be called for the counselling process whose names will be included in the Goa PG medical 2023 merit list. Candidates shortlisted for Goa PG medical counselling 2023 will undergo the process in offline mode.
As part of Goa’s PG medical counselling 2023, candidates will have to provide their choice of college and speciality. Goa PG medical 2023 seats will be allotted based on preferences, rank in Goa PG medical merit list, and availability. Candidates eligible to participate in Goa PG medical 2023 counselling will be required to report at the designated location.
Document Required for Goa NEET PG Counselling
- Rotatory internship certificate
- Registration certificate by NMC or SMC
- NEET PG scorecard 2023
- Secondary school certificate for proof of birth date
- Valid ID proof (Driving License/PAN card/Voter ID card or Passport)
- Caste certificate, if applicable (OBC candidates should not belong to Creamy Layer)
- PH certificate, if applicable
Goa PG Medical Seat Matrix
|MD Forensic Medicine||5|
|MD Community Medicine||7|
|MD Respiratory Medicine||6|
|MS General Surgery||6|
|MD/MS Obstetrics & Gynaecology||6|
|MD General Medicine||14|
Jammu Kashmir NEET PG Counselling Jammu Kashmir NEET PG Counselling Jammu Kashmir NEET PG Counselling