Document Required for Haryana PG Medical Registration
List of documents to be brought at the time of reporting before Admission Committee: The candidates, at the time of reporting must bring the following Original Certificates/ Documents along with two sets of duly self-attested photocopies of these with them.
- Matriculation Certificate/ High School Certificate/ICSE/Class X or its equivalent certificate as proof of date of birth.
- Certificates of having passed MBBS/BDS examination from Institution recognized by NMC/DCI.
- Three copies of the recent photographs (passport size) self-attested used for NEET form.
- Internship completion certificate certifying the date on which the candidate has completed one year Compulsory Rotatory Internship.
- Foreign Medical Graduate Exam result (if applicable).
- Character certificate of the Head of Institution last attended/First Class Executive Magistrate.
- Resident certificate issued by competent authority of the State Government of Haryana (if applicable/bona fide resident certificate issued by competent authority of the State Government (if applicable).
- Certificate of Registration with any State Medical/Dental Council/NMC/ DCI at the time of counselling.
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority of the Haryana State Government (if applicable).
- Certificate of Dependent of Fighter Certificate issued by competent authority of the Haryana State Government (if applicable).
- Certificate of ESM issued by competent authority of the Haryana State Government (if applicable).
- Income Certificate for BCA/BCB candidates.
- Income and Asset Certificate for EWS candidates issued by competent authority.
- Certificate of Disability issued by notified centres by NBE or Medical Board at PGIMS, Rohtak (if applicable).
- Result Card of NEET – PG 2022
- HCMS/HCDS category candidates must produce valid NOC along with the certificate of length of service rendered in the remote and or difficult areas or rural areas notified by the State Government, to be issued by the competent authority failing which the Inservice candidate shall be considered ineligible for counselling.
- As Proof of identification Aadhaar card/PAN Card/Driving license/Passport/Voter ID/Ration Card/Parivar Pehcahan Patre.
- Printout of Application form
|Admission Process||NEET PG|
|Conducting Authority||PGIMS Rohtak|
|Haryana PG Medical Fees||CLICK HERE|
|Haryana PG Medical Cutoff for Private College||CLICK HERE|
|Haryana PG Medical Cutoff for Government College||CLICK HERE|
|Haryana PG Counselling Details||CLICK HERE|
|Haryana PG Medical Stipend||CLICK HERE|
|Haryana PG Medical Bond||CLICK HERE|
Document Required for Haryana PG Medical Document Required for Haryana PG Medical