UttarPradesh NEET PG Counselling 2023 : Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET), Uttar Pradesh, conducts the admission process for UP PG medical 2023 online. MBBS/BDS graduates who fulfill the eligibility criteria will be granted admission to UP PG2023 on the NEET PG exam marks. There will be three rounds of UP NEET PG counselling 2023 including a mop-up round. Seats left vacant after the conclusion of the second round will be filled in the mop-up round of UP NEET PG 2023 counselling.
UttarPradesh NEET PG 2023 Counselling:Overview
|Admission name||Uttar Pradesh PG medical admission|
|Counselling authority||Directorate of Medical Education and Training|
|Examination name||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Postgraduate – NEET PG|
|Exam conducting authority||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
UttarPradesh NEET PG Admission Criteria
|UP PG medical seat distribution||Admission criteria|
|For 50% All India Quota seats||MCC will conduct counselling of UP PG medical admission based on NEET PG scores|
|For 50% state quota seats||On the basis of scores in NEET PG, DMET, UP will conduct counselling for postgraduate medical colleges in the state|
|For deemed/central universities||DGHS on behalf of MCC will conduct seat allotment for admission to all the seats in deemed/central universities|
|For private universities||State counselling committee will organise allotment rounds for admission to private colleges|
Eligibility Criteria in UttarPradesh NEET PG 2023 Counselling
- Aspirants must have passed MBBS course from the government or private colleges recognised by Medical Council of India (MCI) will be eligible for UP PG medical 2023 admission.
- The domicile candidates of UP who have obtained admission under All India Quota (AIQ)/AIIMS/central government institutes outside the state can also apply for PG admission. Such aspirants need to provide a certificate from the principal/dean of the college mentioning that they were admitted under AIQ/AIIMS/central institute. Also, aspirants need to submit their UP domicile certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Candidates who have completed one year of rotatory internship on or before JAugust 11 , 2023 will be eligible to participate for the admission process.
- Medicos who have completed their undergraduate from the college/university outside Uttar Pradesh and are not a domicile of the state are only eligible for admission to private colleges.
- Only aspirants who have filled out UP NEET PG application forms and have been NOC (No Objection Certificate) by the Medical and Health Department, UP, and whose name is listed in the merit list will be eligible for UP PG medical admission 2022.
|UttarPradesh PG Medical Fees||Click Here|
|UttarPradesh PG Cutoff/CLosing Rank for Government College||Click Here|
|UttarPradesh PG Cutoff/CLosing Rank for Private College||Click Here|
|UttarPradesh PG Document Required||Click Here|
|UttarPradesh PG Medical Bond & Stipend||Click Here|
|UttarPradesh PG Medical Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|UttarPradesh PG Medical Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
UttarPradesh NEET PG 2023 Counselling Procedure
Step 1 : Online Application and Registration
UP PG medical 2023 application form can be filled in the following steps:
Step 1: UP PG medical online registration
Step 2: Creating login credentials
Step 3: Filling of personal, qualification, contact, NEET PG and other details
Step 4: Payment of application fees (Rs. 2000 through credit/debit cards, net banking or UPI)
Step 5: Downloading the confirmation page
For successful submission of UP PG medical application form 2023, it is mandatory for aspirants to pay the application fee in online mode. It is also advised to take at least three to four printouts of the confirmation page for future references.
Security Amount in UttarPradesh NEET PG 2023 Counselling
Step 2 : State Merit List
A merit list for the candidates who have registered for the counselling of UttarPradesh NEET PG 2023, on the basis of the marks scored in NEET PG.The UttarPradesh PG 2023 medical merit list is also known as the rank list which will bear all crucial information like the candidate’s name, NEET PG Roll no. NEET PG marks, NEET PG rank, Domicile status, the state where MBBS Institute is located, sub-category, whether applied for the bond, weightage claimed, % of weightage applied, marks after weightage, and state rank. Additional weightage is given to the in-service candidate in PMHS and UttarPradesh bonded candidates in the merit list of UttarPradesh NEET PG 2023 Counselling
Step 3 : Choice Filling
Candidate has to select the colleges or the course specialities online by visiting the official website. The steps are given below for the choice filling procedure candidate can follow them step by step and can finally fill the choice filling of colleges.
- Step 1 – Candidate has to visit the official website.
- Step 2 – Now, the candidate has to click on the choice filling.
- Step 3- Applicant has to log with the help of login credentials.
- Step 4 – Candidate must fill the maximum of choices and don’t forget to lock them as without it the choice filling are not considered.
Step 4 : Seat Allotment
After the choice filling, the candidate has to go on the official website and check seat allotment status. If the seats are not allotted in the first round then you have to fill the choices of the second round.
Document Required for UttarPradesh NEET PG 2023 Counselling
Following are the documents which must be furnished at the time of UttarPradesh NEET PG 2023 Counselling.
- NEET PG admit card 2023
- High school certificate for the proof of date of birth
- Mark sheets of all professional examinations
- MBBS passing out certificates or degree
- Copy of NEET PG result 2023
- 12 months of compulsory rotatory internship completion certificate
- Permanent registration certificate from MCI or state medical council
- Employees relieving certificate, if employee
- SC/ST/OBC certificate, if applicable
- PH certificate, if applicable
- Copy of downloaded allotment letter
- Online registration proof
- Printout of candidate’s state merit placement
UttarPradesh NEET PG 2023 Counselling: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Who will conduct counselling process for UP PG Medical/Dental Admission 2023?
A: Directorate of Medical Education and Training, Uttar Pradesh is responsible to conduct the counselling process for UP PG Medical/Dental Admission 2023.
Ques: What is the official website of UP PG Medical/Dental Admission 2023?
A: The official website for UP PG Medical/Dental Admission 2023 is upneet.gov.in or dgme.up.gov.in
UttarPradesh NEET PG Counselling UttarPradesh NEET PG Counselling UttarPradesh NEET PG Counselling UttarPradesh NEET PG Counselling UttarPradesh NEET PG Counselling UttarPradesh NEET PG Counselling UttarPradesh NEET PG Counselling