NEET PG 2024 : NEET PG 2024 exam is a national-level entrance test that is conducted and organized by National board of Education (NBE). Date for NEET PG 2024 exam has yet not been announced yet. The exam will tentatively be conducted in January 2024 in computer-based mode.
NEET PG Exam 2024 Dates
|Release of Information brochure at nbe.edu.in||To be announced|
|NEET PG 2024 Registration Date||To be announced|
|Re-opening of NEET PG 2024 application form||To be announced|
|Edit window opens||To be announced|
|Final correction window||To be announced|
|NEET PG admit card 2024 release date||To be announced|
|NEET PG 2024 exam date||January 2024 ( Expected)|
|NEET PG 2024 result date||January 2024 ( Expected)|
|Release of Rank Card||February 2024 ( Expected)|
|Release of Merit List for AIQ 50% seats||To be announced|
|Counselling commencement date||To be announced|
NEET PG Exam 2024 schedule
|Activities||Session(7:00 AM to 12:30 PM)|
|Candidates are allowed to enter the exam centre and commence biometric verification||07:00 AM|
|Closing of entry at NEET-PG examination centre||08:30 AM|
|Access for Candidate Login||08:45 AM|
|Candidates log in to read instructions||08:50 AM|
|Exam Starts||09:00 AM|
|Exam Ends||12:30 PM|
NEET PG Exam 2024: Eligibility Criteria
Read on to find out the NEET PG eligibility criteria before applying for the NEET PG 2024 entrance exam. It is important for the candidates to fulfill the eligibility criteria if interested in appearing for the exam. Here is the NEET PG eligibility criteria for 2024:
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have MBBS degree/provisional Pass Certificate recognised by Medical Council of India.
Certificate of Registration: They should possess the permanent/ provisional registration certificate of MBBS qualification.
Internship: Candidates who wish to apply must have completed their one-year internship on or before March 31st, 2024.
NEET PG 2024 Registration/Application Form
Here are quick and easy steps that candidates can follow to register for the NEET PG exam 2024:
- Originally, NEET PG 2024 registration will tentatively begin in December 2024. NBE will release the NEET PG 2024 application dates via an official notification on the official website.
- The application form for NEET PG 2024 will be released online and candidates will be mandated to fill and submit it on the official website of NBE, nbe.edu.in.
- Filling online NEET PG application includes registration and generating a login id and password, uploading images including photograph, signature, uploading documents, selecting exam city, and paying the exam fee.
- Registration is the first step before filling NEET PG 2024 online application form.
- Candidates have to generate login ID and password by submitting basic details like name, date of birth and academic qualifications.
- Once the application form is submitted, candidates should take a print out of the filled application form along with the transaction id printed on it.
- NBE opens the correction window to enable candidates to edit certain details in the application form of NEET PG.
- Candidates can change some details in the application like date of birth, gender, and signature through the correction window.
NEET PG Application Fee
The NEET PG Application Fee is a mandatory part of completing the NEET PG registration process. NEET PG application fee can be paid via online mode or via debit or credit cards. The table given below mentions category-wise exam fee:
|Category||Exam fee(In INR)|
|SC/ST/PWD/Physically Handicapped||3835 (including GST)|
NEET PG 2024 Pattern
NEET PG exam pattern provides comprehensive details about the mode of exam, language, duration, the total number of questions and their type, and marking scheme. Candidates can refer to the below-mentioned information to understand NEET PG 2024 exam pattern:
Mode of the Exam: NEET PG 2024 is a computer-based exam for which candidates are required to be present at the designated centres spread across the country.
Language: The question paper will be in the English language only.
Number of questions and type: There will be 200 multiple-choice questions in the NEET PG exam.
Duration: Candidates will be given 3.5 hours to answer questions in the NEET PG exam.
Marking scheme: For each correct answer, candidates will get 4 marks while for negative answers, 1 mark will be deducted.