- 1 Himachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2022 Overview
- 2 Eligibility Criteria in Himachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2022
- 3 Himachal Pradesh NEET Counselling Process
- 4 Document Required for Himachal Pradesh NEET Counselling
- 5 Himachal Pradesh MBBS Merit List 2022
- 6 Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) – Himachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2022 – Dates, Application Form, Merit List, Counselling
Himachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2022 :Himachal Pradesh University (HPU), Shimla will conduct the counselling for HP NEET 2022 counselling in the online mode.
Himachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2022 Overview
|Admission name||HP MBBS Admission|
|Counselling authority||Himachal Pradesh University (HPU), Shimla|
|Admission on the basis of||Marks scored in NEET MBBS exam|
|Exam conducting authority||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Tentative seats||870 MBBS Seats|
Eligibility Criteria in Himachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2022
- Academic Details : Any Two year schooling from class 8 from schools situated in Himachal and
- Residence Details : Bona fide Residents of Himachal (Both are compulsory)
- Other : Central govt. employees residing previous 4 years before 12th passing from Himachal
|Admission Process||NEET UG|
|Conducting Authority||IGMC SHIMLA|
|Himachal Pradesh MBBS Fees||Click Here|
|Himachal Pradesh MBBS Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Himachal Pradesh MBBS Cutoff||Click Here|
Himachal Pradesh NEET Counselling Process
- HPU, Shimla is the authority competent to conduct the HP NEET 2022 counselling.
- Candidates are required to register for HP NEET MBBS/BDS 2022 admission from the official website.
- Aspirants whose name will be enlisted in the state merit list will be called for the HP MBBS counselling 2022 process according to their merit ranks.
- Aspirants are required to report at the counselling venue of HP MBBS 2022 personally after the seat allotment process to confirm the admission.
- They then required to make their choices of courses and colleges according to their preferences for the seat allotment process of HP MBBS.
Document Required for Himachal Pradesh NEET Counselling
- NEET 2022Admit Card
- NEET Score Card
- Acknowledgement slip
- Class 12 or equivalent examination passing certificate
- Class 12 or its equivalent examination mark sheet
- Character certificate
- Class 10 and 12 passing certificates
- Bonafide resident certificate of Himachal Prades
Himachal Pradesh MBBS Merit List 2022
The admission conducting authority will release the merit list for West Bengal MBBS 2022 admission in PDF format. Those candidates who will register themselves successfully and fulfil the eligibility conditions will be included in the merit list for admission to Himachal Pradesh MBBS.
|2021||Himachal Pradesh NEET Merit List||Download|
|2022||Himachal Pradesh NEET Merit List|
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) – Himachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2022 – Dates, Application Form, Merit List, Counselling
Question: Who will release the conduct the counselling for HP NEET 2022?
Answer: The Atal Medical & Research University, Himachal Pradesh will conduct the counselling for HP NEET 2022counselling.
Question: What will be the mode of HP NEET counselling session?
Answer: The HP NEET 2022 counselling will be conducted in online mode.
Question: Is NEET admit card 2022 necessary for HP NEET admissions?
Answer: Yes, a copy of the NEET 2022 admit card is a mandatory document for HP NEET 2022 admissions.