Document Required for Andhra Pradesh PG Medical Registration
Document Required for Compenent Authority Quota at the time of Admission
- Provisional allotment order issued by MCC, DGHS for AIQ category. (or) Provisional Admission order issued by Dr NTRUHS for state category.
- NEET PG – 2023 Admit card
- NEET PG – 2023 Rank card
- 10th class /SSC Marks certificate
- Intermediate (+2) certificate
- MBBS degree certificate (Provisional / Original)
- MBBS consolidated marks memo
- Certificate of Internship
- Medical Council Registration Certificate
- Transfer / Migration certificate of MBBS.
- Study & Conduct certificates of MBBS
- Integrated permanent community certificate for SC/ST/BC categories.
- Photocopy of Aadhar card
- Photocopy of PAN card
- Anti-Ragging affidavit signed by both student and parent (Information on affidavit on anti-ragging: website address for online submission www.amanmovement.org,
- Any other certificate claiming the reservation under PWD/EWS (if applicable)
- Indemnity Bond-I & II (to be submitted at the time of admission without fail)
- Passport size photos – 03
Document Required for Andhra Pradesh Management Quota Admission at the time of Registration
- Latest passport size photo
- Admit card and Score Card – NEET PG 2023
- Original Degree/Provisional copy of MBBS
- Aadhar Card
- Study Certificate(s) of MBBS
- Latest Social Status certificate in case of BC/SC/ST candidates issued by Competent Authority, if applicable.
- Muslim Minority Certificate issued by Competent Authority, if applicable.
- Internship completion certificate
- Valid Medical Council Registration Certificate.
- Permanent Medical Registration Certificate is mandatory if the candidate has obtained Degree Certificate from outside the country.
Certificates Required for Compenent Authority Quota at the time of Registration
- NEET PG – 2023 – SCORE CARD
- Date of Birth Certificate (SSC Marks Memo).
- Provisional or Original MBBS Degree Certificate.
- MBBS study certificate
- Compulsory Rotatory Internship certificate
- Copies of Temporary / Permanent Medical Council Registration from the respective State Medical Council
- If the candidate passed MBBS from Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada, he / she has to submit study certificates from 6th to Intermediate / 10+2.
- 10 years Residence proof for Non Local candidates claiming unreserved quota seats (who studied MBBS outside AP/TS or other country)
- Employment certificate of parent (For Non-Local Status)
- Caste Certificate, if applicable
- Minority Certificate, if applicable
- EWS certificate as per Government of AP orders (if applicable)
- Aadhaar Card
- Differently abled Certificate issued by the Competent Authority as specified in the Regulations in case of PwD (Person with disability)
- Service Certificate in case of In-service candidates as in AnnexureIVA & Annexure-IVB of Prospectus.
- Local status Certificate issued by MRO of AP (candidates migrated from Telangana to Andhra Pradesh (If Applicable)
- Candidate’s Latest passport size Photo
- Specimen Signature of the Candidate
|Andhra Pradesh PG Medical Fees||CLICK HERE|
|Andhra Pradesh PG Medical Cutoff for Private College||CLICK HERE|
|Andhra Pradesh PG Medical Cutoff for Government College||CLICK HERE|
|Andhra Pradesh PG Counselling Details||CLICK HERE|
|Andhra Pradesh PG Medical Bond & Stipend||CLICK HERE|
|Document Required for Andhra Pradesh PG Medical Admission||CLICK HERE|
|Andhra Pradesh PG Medical Seat Matrix||Click Here|
Document Required for Andhra Pradesh PG Medical Document Required for Andhra Pradesh PG Medical Document Required for Andhra Pradesh PG Medical Document Required for Andhra Pradesh PG Medical