West Bengal NEET PG 2022 Counselling : The West Bengal University of Health Services (WBUHS), Kolkata will conduct the counselling process for West Bengal NEET PG 2022 admission. Authorities will release the NEET PG application form West Bengal in online mode. Aspirants fulfilling the eligibility criteria can fill out the West Bengal PG medical application form 2022 on or before the last date of submission.
West Bengal NEET PG 2022 Counselling:Overview
|Name of admission||West Bengal NEET PG 2022 Counselling|
|Name of exam||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Postgraduate (NEET-PG)|
|Exam conducting authority||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Counselling conducting authority||The West Bengal University of Health Sciences (WBUHS), Kolkata|
|Counselling conducting authority for All India Quota 50% seats||Directorate General of Health Services on behalf of Medical Counselling Committee (MCC)|
Eligibility Criteria in West Bengal NEET PG 2022 Counselling
Medical aspirants are required to fulfill certain eligibility conditions to participate in the processes of West Bengal NEET PG 2022 Counselling. These conditions are mentioned in the points below:
- Candidates must qualify NEET PG 2022
- The state quota seats will be of three categories as given below
1. Category A – Candidates who have completed MBBS from the state of West Bengal
2. Category B – Candidates who have completed their MBBS from outside the state but they or their parents are permanent residents of West Bengal
3. Category C – Aspirants who have completed their MBBS outside the state but have been employed in the rural areas under the West Bengal government for regular 3 years
- Candidates must complete their MBBS from an institute recognised by the Medical Council of India (MCI)
- Aspirants must be registered with MCI/State Medical Council
- Candidates must complete mandatory 12 months rotatory internship by March 31, 2022
- Medical fitness of the candidate is mandatory
|Admission Process||NEET PG|
|West Bengal PG Medical Fees||Click Here|
|West Bengal PG Cutoff/CLosing Rank for Government College||Click Here|
|West Bengal PG Cutoff/CLosing Rank for Private College||Click Here|
|West Bengal PG Medical Document Required||Click Here|
|West Bengal NEET PG Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
West Bengal NEET PG 2022 Counselling Procedure
The counselling for West Bengal NEET PG 2022 counselling will be conducted in an online mode. There will be a total of three rounds of West Bengal PG medical admission including a mop-up round for vacant seats.
Candidates can check the counseling procedure for WBMCC PG Medical & Dental 2022 is as given below:
Stage 1 – Registration and Fee Payment:
Candidates who wish to take part in WBMCC PG Medical & Dental 2022 counselling are required to register themselves online from the official website and pay the requisite fee. After the completion of registration process, candidates can download the acknowledgment page which will be submitted at the time of document verification
Stage 2 – Document Verification
After the registration process over, candidates who will be called for document verification round are required to carry all the necessary documents. Documents will be verified by the counselling committee.
Stage 3 – Eligible list and Seat Matrix Publication
After the document verification round, list of eligible candidate and seat matrix will be published on the official website as per schedule.
Stage 4 – Registration, Choice filling and Choice locking
Candidates who are eligible are required to register again and fill their choices from the web portal. While filling the choices, candidates have to lock their choices for seat allotment.
Stage 5 – Seat Allotment Process
After locking their choices, committe will conduct the seat allotment process. Seats will be allotted to candidates on the basis of their preferences.
Stage 6 – Result Publication
In this stage, selection candidates result will be published on the official website for admission. Then, the selected candidates are required to report at the allotted college on the schedule dates.
Stage 7: Reporting
Candidates have to report at the college for admission. Admission will be granted to candidates on the basis of the seat availability.
Stage 8 – Filling up of vacant seats.
If the seats remain vacant after first round of counselling then the remaining seats will be filled at the time of second round of counselling. Candidates have to again register themselves for the further rounds of counselling.
Document Required for West Bengal NEET PG 2022 Counselling
- NEET PG/ MDS 2022 Admit card
- NEET PG/ MDS 2022 Rank Card
- EPIC/ Aadhar card/ passport (Any two)
- Age proof
- EPIC/ Aadhar card/ Passport (Any two) – passed out from other state
- Domicile certificate – Other state candidateo participate in online counseling in pursuance to the order of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India in Writ Petition 76 of 2015 dated 18.01.2016. The details of counseling will be intimated later on.
- MBBS/ BDS certificate
- MBBS/ BDS mark sheets
- Provisonal registration certificate.
- Caste certificate
- Non creamy layer certificate
- PWD certificate
- Internship completion certificate
- Proof of previous year degree or diploma
- EWD certificate
- Proof of indemnity bond
- Acknowledgment receipt
- Payment proof
- Declaration letter to the Depth of health and family welfare
- Certificate for issue in charge
- ID card of present employment (For other service candidates in WB except WBHS, WBMES, WBPHAS)
- Positing order and joining report for claiming in service category seats under “Dept of health and Family Welfare in WBHS/WBMES”
For NRI Quota seats
- Affidavit of the person
- A document claiming that the sponsor is an NRI
- Relationship of NRI sponsor with the candidate
- An affidavit from the sponsor
- Embassy certificate
- NEET PG 2022 admit card and rank card
- MBBS Mark sheets and certificate
- Internship completion certificate
- Registration certificate of MCI / State Medical Council
- Undertaking of the candidates that she/he is not presently admitted anywhere through AIQ counselling or SQ counselling or DNB counselling in 2022