- 1 TamilNadu NEET PG 2022 Counselling – Overview
- 2 Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) – TamilNadu NEET PG 2022 counselling – Dates, allotment list, seat matrix
TamilNadu NEET PG 2022 Counselling : Directorate of Medical Education, Tamil Nadu is responsible for conducting Tamil Nadu PG NEET PG Counselling 2022. These professional medical courses include admission for MD/MS and PG Diploma courses. The counselling committee will make the admission of Tamil Nadu PG 2022 medical seats based on the NEET PG 2022 score. DME, Tamil Nadu, will release the Tamil Nadu NEET PG counselling 2022 merit list online. Candidates who secure a place in Tamil Nadu PG medical admission will be called for counselling.
TamilNadu NEET PG 2022 Counselling – Overview
|Name||Tamil Nadu PG Medical Admission|
|Counselling conducting authority||Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Chennai|
|Exam name||NEET PG 2022|
|Exam conducting authority||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Courses||MD, MS, and PG Diploma|
TamilNadu NEET PG 2022 Counselling: Eligiblity Criteria
- Candidate must be a citizen of India
- He/she must possess an MBBS degree awarded by the Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R Medical University
- Candidates who have completed the MBBS degree course from any other university have to produce an Eligibility Certificate issued by the Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R Medical University, at the time of counselling.
- He/she must have also completed the Compulsory Rotatory Residential Internship (CRRI) .
- He/she must have qualified NEET PG 2022
- He/she must have secured more than/equal to the qualifying cutoff for NEET PG 2022.
|Admission Proccess||NEET PG|
|Counselling Authority||Directorate of Medical Education, Tamil Nadu|
|TamilNadu PG Medical Fees||Click Here|
|TamilNadu PG Cutoff/CLosing Rank Private College||Click Here|
|TamilNadu PG Cutoff/CLosing Rank Government College||Click Here|
|TamilNadu PG Document Required||Click Here|
|TamilNadu PG Medical Stipend||Click Here|
|TamilNadu PG Medical Bond||Click Here|
|TamilNadu PG Medical Admission Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
TamilNadu NEET PG 2022 Counselling Procedure
DME, Chennai will conduct in total three rounds of Tamil Nadu NEET PG 2022 medical counselling including a mop-up round. The counselling for Tamil Nadu PG medical admission 2022 will be conducted in an online mode. Candidates who will be included in the Tamil Nadu PG 2022 medical merit list will be eligible to participate in counselling process. Check the procedure for Tamil Nadu PG medical counselling here.
STEP 1 : Registration
- Candidates who wish to participate in the PG medical counselling of Tamil Nadu state have to register themselves on the official website: www.tnhealth.org/www.tnmedicalselection.org
- After completing the registration process, they will be redirected to the application form for Tamil Nadu NEET PG 2022 counselling
- Candidates are advised to fill the application form for Tamil Nadu PG medical counselling carefully. They will not be able to edit the details filled in the application form once the application form has been submitted.
- He/she must then print a copy of the duly filled application form on an A4 size paper. Sign in the space provided on the Tamil Nadu NEET PG 2020 application form.
- Attach all the necessary enclosures, put them in an A4 size cloth-lined cover
- A copy of the filled application form, along with the enclosures must be sent to the following address:
162, Periyar E.V.R. High Road,
- The Selection Committee will assign Application Registration Number (ARN) on receipt of the filled form
TamilNadu NEET PG 2022 medical application fee
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyar) / Scheduled Tribe||Exempted from application fee|
STEP 2 : Rank list or state merit list-Types
DME will release two types of Tamil Nadu PG medical merit lists for the 2022 session, which can be checked below.
- Rank list for government quota seats
- Rank list for management quota seats
The Tamil Nadu PG 2022 medical rank list will mention the overall rank and community rank allotted to the applicant, NEET PG 2022 roll number, details of the candidate, and the total marks scored by the candidate.
STEP 3 : Choice Filling
- Counselling for Tamil Nadu NEET PG 2022 will be held online this year due to the COVID-19 situation
- All candidates will have to pay a processing fee of Rs 1,000 to submit their choices
- Eligible candidates have to submit their preference (course/college) online through choice filling
- They have to log in to their registered accounts and fill the choices before the deadline
- There will be two confirmation pop-ups before locking the choices
- An OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number of the candidate
- After locking the choices, candidates must take a print out of the choices submitted by them
- If the candidates do not lock the options before the last date, the system will automatically lock their options
STEP 4: Seat Allotment & Reporting
The Selection Committee releases the seat allotment list, which is prepared on the basis of the choices filled by the candidates and their ranks in the State Merit List. Selected candidates have to report to the allotted institute along with all their documents on the scheduled date and time.
However, candidates can also opt for e-reporting this year. If a candidate is unable to report to the institute in-person, he/she can send a confirmatory email to the respective institute along with the scanned copies of their documents. The admissions confirmed through email will be provisional and subject to successful verification of their documents.
TamilNadu NEET PG 2022 Counselling : Documents Required
- NEET PG 2022 score card
- NEET PG 2022 admit card
- MBBS degree certificate
- Internship completion certificate
- Permanent/ provisional medical registration certificate
- Caste certificate
- Regional medical board disability certificate
- Receipt of payment of application fee
After closing the application form of Tamil Nadu PG medical, DME will release the status of application form for each candidate.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) – TamilNadu NEET PG 2022 counselling – Dates, allotment list, seat matrix
Q. I am not domiciled in Tamil Nadu. Can I still participate in the counselling of Tamil Nadu NEET PG 2021?
A. Candidates who are not domiciled in the state of Tamil Nadu, but have completed their MBBS degree from an institute located in this state can apply for the counselling of Tamil Nadu NEET PG 2022. Others will be eligible to participate Private Management Quota counselling.
I did not appear for NEET PG. Can I take apply for the Tamil Nadu PG medical counselling?
A. No, it is mandatory to clear NEET PG 2022 to participate in the Tamil Nadu PG medical counselling 2021
Q. I did not participate in the first two rounds. Can I apply for the mop-up round of Tamil Nadu NEET PG 2022 counselling?
A. Yes, you can participate in the mop-up round of Tamil Nadu NEET PG counselling 2022.
TamilNadu NEET PG 2022 TamilNadu NEET PG 2022 TamilNadu NEET PG 2022 TamilNadu NEET PG 2022 TamilNadu NEET PG 2022