- 1 Rajasthan NEET PG 2022 Counselling:Overview
- 2 Eligibility Criteria in Rajasthan NEET PG 2022 Counselling
- 3 Rajasthan NEET PG 2022 Counselling Procedure
- 4 Document Required for Rajasthan NEET PG 2022 Counselling
- 5 Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) – Rajasthan NEET PG 2022 Counselling
Rajasthan NEET PG 2022 Counselling : Rajasthan NEET PG medical admission is conducted for Master of Surgery (MS), Doctor of Medicine (DM), PG Diploma, and Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) courses. As per the Rajasthan PG medical eligibility criteria 2022, MBBS graduates who will qualify the NEET PG/MDS cutoff can apply for admission.
Rajasthan NEET PG 2022 Counselling:Overview
|Name||Rajasthan PG Medical Admission 2022|
|Counselling conducting authority||Office of the Chairman, NEET PG Medical and Dental Admission Board|
|Exam name||NEET PG / NEET MDS|
|Exam conducting authority||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Courses||MD, MS, PG Diploma, and MDS|
Eligibility Criteria in Rajasthan NEET PG 2022 Counselling
|Eligibility criteria||Eligibility requirements|
|Education||Completed or appearing in the final year of MBBS/BDS degree from a recognised university in Rajasthan state|
|Non Domicile||Student Done MBBS Outside from Rajasthan are eligible for Private Seats|
|Registration||Provisional or permanent registration with the National Medical Commission (NMC) / state medical council or Dental Council of India (DCI)|
|Internship||Completed 12 month rotatory internship|
|Admission Process||NEET PG|
|Conducting Authorithy||Office of the Chairman, NEET PG Medical and Dental Admission Board|
|Rajasthan PG Medical Fees||Click Here|
|Rajasthan PG Medical Stipend||Click Here|
|Rajasthan PG Medical Bond||Click Here|
|Rajasthan PG Medical Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Rajasthan PG Medical Document Required||Click Here|
Rajasthan NEET PG 2022 Counselling Procedure
The counselling of Rajasthan PG medical 2022 will be conducted by NEET PG Medical Admission/Counselling Board. Two rounds of Rajasthan PG medical counselling followed by a mop-up round will be conducted in an online & offline mode. Only candidates who will be included in the Rajasthan PG medical merit list will be eligible to participate in the counselling. The counselling of Rajasthan PG medical/dental 2022 is conducted for admission to 50% state quota seats and all seats in private universities.
- Fill the choice of course and colleges: During Rajasthan PG 2022 medical counselling candidates will be required to fill their preference of course and colleges as per the seat matrix.
- Pay registration fee: After filling the choices, candidates will have to pay a registration fee according to their category.
- Release of seat allotment list: Based on the choices filled, NEET PG marks, eligibility criteria, seat matrix and other factors, authorities will allot Rajasthan PG medical seats to candidates. A seat allotment list of Rajasthan PG 2022 medical mentioning the details of the selected candidates and allotted institutes will be released.
- Release of seat allotment letter: Shortlisted candidates will be required to download their seat allotment letters, the link to which will be available above.
- Reporting/joining: Those included in the seat allotment of Rajasthan PG medical admission will have to report to the allotted institute for document verification and further admission process. The list of documents required at the time of Rajasthan PG medical reporting can be checked below.
Rajasthan NEET PG 2022 Counselling Registration fee
|Category||Type of college||Fee|
|General category||Govt. Medical Colleges/Govt. Societies Colleges/RUHS Medical College||25,000|
|SC/ST/OBC/MBC||Govt. Medical Colleges/Govt. Societies Colleges/RUHS Medical College||12,500|
|All candidates||Private Medical colleges||2,00,000|
Document Required for Rajasthan NEET PG 2022 Counselling
List of documents to be deposited at the time of reporting
- Allotment Letter
- NEET PG 2022 score sheet / card
- Duly completed valid print copy of Registration Form of State Medical & Dental PG Seats Allotments 2022, filled on-line.
- Accepted resignation from the institution in case you are pursuing studies at present or from the college allotted through any other counseling including All India PG counseling
- Mark sheet(s) and degree / provisional certificate of UG examination
- Date of Birth Certificate: 10th class certificate or any other equivalent certificate showing the date of birth / Mark sheet of secondary examination (10th class)
- Photo ID (driving licence / PAN card / Voter ID / Govt. or PSU card / Aadhaar card / Passport)
- Six (6) Passport size photo same as affixed on the registration form
- Domicile certificate
- Internship completion certificate
- Attempt certificate of UG examination
- Surety Bond (as per the applicable proforma)
- Valid Caste certificate issued by competent authority (if applicable)
- Disability certificate issued by competent authority (if applicable)
- Economically Weaker Section certificate issued by competent authority (if applicable)
- N.O.C. from present employer (if applicable)
- Any other relevant certificate(s) / document(s)
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) – Rajasthan NEET PG 2022 Counselling
Question: Who will conduct Rajasthan NEET PG 2022 Counselling ?
Answer: Office of the Chairman, NEET PG Medical and Dental Admission Board will conduct Rajasthan PG medical 2022admission.
Question: Can outside Rajasthan candidates apply for Rajasthan NEET PG admission 2022?
Answer: Yes, But Only for Rajasthan Private Medical College .