- 1 Punjab NEET PG 2022 Counselling:Overview
- 2 Eligibility Criteria in Punjab NEET PG 2022 Counselling
- 3 Punjab NEET PG 2022 Eligibility Criteria – In-service candidates
- 4 Punjab NEET PG 2022 Counselling Procedure
- 5 Document Required for Punjab NEET PG 2022 Counselling
- 6 Punjab NEET PG 2022 Counselling : Reservation
Punjab NEET PG 2022 Counselling : The Baba Faridkot University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) will conduct the counselling process for the Punjab NEET PG 2022 admission. The online registration for Punjab PG medical admission 2022 will be commenced in online mode. Only NEET PG qualified candidates can apply for admission to government as well as private medical colleges of Punjab.
Punjab NEET PG 2022 Counselling:Overview
|Name of the admission||Punjab PG medical admission|
|Admission conducts on the basis of||NEET PG scores|
|Name of the counselling authority||Baba Faridkot University of Health Services, Punjab|
|Number of seats (tentative)||719 MD/MS/PG Diploma seats & 109 MDS seats|
Eligibility Criteria in Punjab NEET PG 2022 Counselling
Eligible for Government College : Those who done MBBS from BFUHS University are only Eligible for Government College.
Institute Prefrence Adesh University : MBBS Passed from Adesh University
Institute Prefrence SGRD, Amritsar : MBBS Passed from SGRD Medical College , Amritsar
Institute Prefrence -General Category Seats : Govt. Institute Seats , DMC Ludhiana and CMC Ludhiana: MBBS From BFUHS University
Reserved Seats for SC and BC Category :Domicile of Punjab Irrespective where they passed MBBS from.
Non Domicile Candidate are Only Eligible for Open Merit Seats in Adesh Medical College and DMC Ludhiana.( Children of Punjab Domicile have First Prefrence)
Punjab NEET PG 2022 Eligibility Criteria – In-service candidates
- Candidate should be a regular PCMS/PCMSW (Dental) employee
- An aspirant must have completed four years of service in a very difficult area (Category 1) or 6 full services in a difficult area or an appropriate combination of both.
- In case, a candidate has completed five years of service, then they should have completed it in the most difficult area or three full services in the difficult areas.
- The period of rural service shall be computed as on March 31, 2022.
|Admission Process||NEET PG|
|Conducting Authorithy||BFUHS, Faridkot|
|Punjab PG Medical Fees||Click Here|
|Punjab PG Cutoff/CLosing Rank for Government College||Click Here|
|Punjab PG Cutoff/CLosing Rank for Private College||Click Here|
|Punjab PG Medical ELigibilty Criteria||Click Here|
|Punjab PG Medical Bond||Click Here|
|Punjab PG Medical Stipend||Click Here|
Punjab NEET PG 2022 Counselling Procedure
Authorities will conduct the Punjab PG medical counseling in the offline mode in two rounds along with a mop-up round. During the Punjab NEET PG 2022 counselling, aspirants have to provide the names of the colleges as well as courses according to their preferences. On the grounds of the preferences, state merit rank, and the availability of seats, admission to MD/MS courses will be granted. Aspirants who will be allotted seats will be required to report to the respective college for the verification purpose and completion of the admission process.
Check the various steps involved in the counselling procedure.
Step 1: Counselling Registration
Interested candidates can register themselves online for admission to PG Medical and six months training in Ultrasonography course on bfuhs.ac.in. To take admission. candidates have to register within the time frame. Before filing the registration form, a candidate must ensure their eligibility. Candidates are required to provide all necessary details in the online application form and upload following documents.
- Scanned copy of candidate’s photograph (Max size 30 KB)
- Scanned copy of candidate’s signature (Max size 30 KB)
Application Fee: Candidates have to submit the Challan form in any OBC Branch after successful filling of online application form on the University website. Only those Admission Application Forms will be considered for counselling which are filled online by due date/time and the fee of which has been deposited. Candidate have to submit the proof of deposition of fee (copy of bank challan form) at the time of physical counselling.
Candidates can check the registration fee as given below:
|Category||Fee (in Rs)|
Those candidates who have registered will get a User ID and Password from the university which will be sent to registered mobile no and email id. Note down the user id and password.
Step 2: Appear for Online Counselling and exercise college and course options
Next, the candidates have to be physically present at the counselling venue on the scheduled date and time. The candidates have to provide their choice of college and specialty at the time of counselling.
Step 3: Allotment of Seats
The authorites determine the merit of the applicants on the basis of their NEET PG scores and make allocation of seats based on merit, category and exercised choices. Candidates must bring all original documents at the time of physical counselling.
Step 4: Submission of 6-months tution fee
After getting a seat, candidates have to pay tution fee of 6 months at the time of physical counselling. The fee has to be paid through a demand draft drawn in favour of Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences.
Step 5: Reporting at Allotted College
Finally, the candidates are required to report at the college allotted to them as per schedule. The candidates selected for admission to various PG courses have to submit a bond while reporting.
Document Required for Punjab NEET PG 2022 Counselling
- NEET PG admit card 2022
- NEET PG 2022 Score Card
- Allotment submission form
- Secondary school certificate for date of birth proof
- Application form copy
- Compulsory rotatory internship certificate
- MBBS pass certificate form a recognized institute of MCI
- Original copy of photo ID proof (Voter ID/PAN card/Driving License) for biometric verification
- A set of photocopy of all the above-mentioned documents
Punjab NEET PG 2022 Counselling : Reservation