Most Searched

NEET UG COUNSELLING 2022

MCC is in charge of conducting NEET UG  2022 counselling. MCC will publish the schedule for NEET UG counselling in 2022 on its official website, mcc.nic.in. Registration, choice declaration, the release of the seat allotment list, and reporting to the designated institute are all part of the NEET UG 2022 Counselling procedure.

DEEMED UNIVERSITY

AFMS COUNSELLING

STATE NEET UG COUNSELLING 2022

 the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) is responsible for admissions to the 15% AIQ seats of government, government-aided and private colleges in India. The remaining 85% of these colleges are also filled using the scores of NEET UG but the counselling for these seats is conducted by the respective state government. To know more about the state counselling of NEET UG 2022, click on the respective link given below.

Avail-Paid-Services

FEES STRUCTURE

CLOSING RANK-CUTOFF

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA /BOND & DOCUMENTS REQUIRED

NRI DOCUMENTS

STATE WISE DOCUMENTS

NEET UG 2021 COUNSELLING STUFF

Counselling Archives 2021

Allotment Letter, Merit List, Official Notification State Wise 

List of all State UG Counselling 2022

Complete Details of State Quota Counselling 2022

NEET UG counselling 2022: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

As per Supreme court orders- Deemed are of all india character & their counselling must be on All India level. That means deemed (all) -100% seats are open to all . Students of J&K, AP & TS are allowed for it 

No, up-gradation is not allowed once a candidate accepts the seat allotted in round 2 and joins the institute.

No, online registration for NEET UG is a one-time process. Only those candidates who have not registered themselves during round 1 need to register for the round 2/mop-up round

No, such candidates don't need to register again. However, they can exercise choice for mop-up round NEET UG counselling 2022.

If you are allotted a seat in the second round of NEET UG counselling, then only the seat allocated to you in the first round will be cancelled. However, if you are not allocated a seat in the second round, you will retain the earlier allocated seat.

NEET UG COUNSELLING 2022 NEET UG COUNSELLING 2022 NEET UG COUNSELLING 2022 NEET UG COUNSELLING 2022 NEET UG COUNSELLING 2022 NEET UG COUNSELLING 2022

NEET UG COUNSELLING 2022 NEET UG COUNSELLING 2022 NEET UG COUNSELLING 2022 NEET UG COUNSELLING 2022 NEET UG COUNSELLING 2022 NEET UG COUNSELLING 2022 NEET UG NEET UG COUNSELLING 2022 COUNSELLING 2022

error: Content is protected !!
Open chat
Hello
How Can I help You