- 1 Diffrence in NEET PG Counselling from 2021
- 2 Scope of NEET PG Counselling 2022
- 3 Types of NEET PG Counselling 2022
- 4 NEET PG Counselling 2022 for 50% AIQ, 100% deemed/DNB/CU/ ESIC institute
- 5 NEET PG Counselling 2022 Process
- 6 NEET PG Counselling 2022 Registration Fee
- 7 NEET PG Counselling 2022 Security Deposit
- 8 NEET PG Counselling 2022 Seat Allotment Result
- 9 Document Required in NEET PG Counselling 2022
- 10 What after NEET PG counselling 2022 Round 1?
- 11 NEET PG Counselling 2022 Round 2
- 12 NEET PG Counselling 2022 Mop-up Round
- 13 NEET PG Counselling 2022 for State Quota Seats
- 14 NEET PG Counselling 2022: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
NNEET PG 2022 Counselling ; MCC is conducting online 4 rounds of All India Quota counselling – round 1, round 2, mop-up round and stray vacancy round from the academic year 2021-22 onwards. Through the MCC NEET PG 2022 counselling, the AIQ fresh registrations will be allowed in the first three rounds and not in the spot round.
Diffrence in NEET PG Counselling from 2021
|NEET-PG Counselling up to 2020||NEET-PG Counselling 2021 onwards|
|2 rounds of AIQ counsellingAIQ Round 1AIQ Round 2Seats reverted back to the respective States after completion of round 2 of AIQ.||4 rounds of AIQ counsellingAIQ Round 1AIQ Round 2AIQ Mop-up RoundAIQ Stray Vacancy RoundNo seat will be reverted back to the respective States after completion of round 2 of AIQ.|
|Unfilled NRI/Muslim Minority/Jain Minority seats are reverted to the Deemed Universities after completion of Mop-Up Round for conduction of Stray Vacancy Round by Deemed Universities.||Unfilled NRI/Muslim Minority/Jain Minority seats to be converted to Indian National seats after exhaustion of all the eligible NRI/Muslim Minority/Jain Minority Candidates during the Mop-Up Round before reverting it back to the respective Deemed University.|
|Reservation Policy of AIQ:S.C.- 15%S.T.- 7.5%O.B.C.- (Non-Creamy Layer) as per the Central OBC list- 27% (Only in Central Institutes/University)||Reservation Policy of AIQ for Central Institutes/University as well as State contributed seats:S.C.- 15%S.T.- 7.5%O.B.C.- (Non-Creamy Layer) as per the Central OBC list- 27%|
|EWS- as per Central Government norms- 10% (Only in Central Institutes/Universit y)PwD- Horizontal Reservation as per NMC norms- 5%||EWS- as per Central Government norms- 10%PwD- Horizontal Reservation as per NMC norms- 5%|
|Counselling for PG DNB seats was not conducted by MCC of DGHS, MoHFW.||Counselling for PG DNB seats to be conducted by MCC of DGHS, MoHFW.|
|Offline Stray vacancy round conducted by the respective Central University/Institutes||Online Stray vacancy Round to be conducted by MCC of DGHS, MoHFW for Central University/Institutes/All India Quota/DNB seats.|
Scope of NEET PG Counselling 2022
Postgraduate medical seats offered through NEET PG counselling include:
- 50% All India Quota (AIQ) seats
- Central universities
- AFMS Institutions
- Deemed Universities
- State quota seats in government colleges in the state
- State quota seats in private medical institutions in the state
- Universities established by an Act of State
- Universities established by municipal bodies trust, society or company
Types of NEET PG Counselling 2022
|Name of counselling||Conducting authority||Participating institutes|
|MCC NEET PG 2022 counselling||Directorate General of Health Services, Medical Counselling Committee||50% AIQ seats in government institutions, central universities, deemed universities, ESIC and AFMS institutes|
|State quota NEET PG 2022 counselling||Respective state government/authorities||85% state quota seats in government colleges, 100% seats in private medical, minority institutes, universities established by an act of state, municipal bodies trust, society or company located in the state.|
NEET PG Counselling 2022 for 50% AIQ, 100% deemed/DNB/CU/ ESIC institute
- The Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) on behalf of the MCC will conduct the NEET PG counselling 2022 for admission to 50% seats under AIQ and 100% seats in deemed University, DNB Seats and central universities and ESIC institutes.
- The round-wise NEET PG counselling registration will be done for all aforementioned institutes, which can be done through a single window.
- For 50% AIQ seats in government institutes, four rounds of counselling of NEET PG 2022 will be conducted.
- For 100% seats in deemed and central universities, MCC will conduct an additional mop-up round after the second round of NEET PG counselling.
NEET PG Counselling 2022 Process
Step 1: NEET PG Counselling registration 2022
- To register for the counselling of NEET PG 2022, click on the registration link available above
- Enter details such as name, date of birth, roll number, NEET PG 2022 application form number, security code, and other relevant information
- Verify the details and submit it carefully
- Login credentials for NEET PG counselling will be generated
- After login enter personal details such as parents details, contact details, category, and nationality
- Enter NEET PG details such as application number and roll number
Step 2: Payment of registration fee
- Pay the category wise registration fee for counselling of NEET PG 2022 It must be noted that the registration fee of NEET PG counselling is non-refundable.
- Pay the security deposit according to the category. The security deposit is refundable however, can be fortified in certain circumstances during counselling of NEET PG 2022.
- Payment of NEET PG counselling fee can be made only via online mode.
- Check details of the MCC NEET PG counselling fee to be paid from the table below.
NEET PG Counselling 2022 Registration Fee
|Category||NEET PG counselling fee|
|AIQ or central university General category candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwD category candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|Deemed University candidates||Rs. 5000/-|
NEET PG Counselling 2022 Security Deposit
|AIQ or central university General category candidates||Rs. 25,000/-|
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwD category candidates||Rs. 10,000/-|
|Deemed University candidates||Rs. 2,00,000/-|
Step 3: NEET PG Counselling 2022 Registration Slip
- After successful payment of NEET PG 2022 counselling fee, registration slip for the candidates will be generated.
- Download the registration slip.
- Take printout of the slip for future reference.
Step 4: NEET PG Counselling 2022 choice filling and locking
- Visit the MCC website for counselling of NEET PG 2022.
- Login using the credentials – stream (medical/dental), roll number and password
- Start filling your choices of course and college for NEET PG seat allotment
- To add a new choice click on the ‘+’ button
- To rearrange the order of any choice, drag the choice to the desired position
- Once satisfied with the choices filled, click on ‘save and next’ to lock the choices.
- If a candidate forgets to lock the choices filled, they will be automatically locked.
- Aspirants need to verify the choices locked as the NEET PG seat allotment will be done on the basis of choices filled.
- Candidates can take print out of their filled choices for future reference.
- Same steps are to be followed for all rounds of MCC NEET PG counselling.
NEET PG Counselling 2022 Seat Allotment Result
MCC releases the result of NEET PG counselling in the form of a seat allotment list. The result PDF comprises details of the candidate, rank secured, the course or the institute allotted to her/him, and remarks. After the registration process for the first round for NEET PG 2022 counselling, MCC will start seat allotment processing. Seats will be allocated based on the options filled by the candidates, their all India ranks, reservation criteria, availability of seats and other aspects. MCC will upload the NEET PG seat allotment list on its official website in PDF format. Candidates who make it to the list can download their seat allotment letter by logging into the registered account on the official website.
Document Required in NEET PG Counselling 2022
- NEET PG admit card 2022
- NEET PG 2022 result/rank letter
- Class X marksheet/ birth certificate
- Marksheets of MBBS
- MBBS Degree Certificate
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Permanent/provisional registration certificate issued by MCI/ SMC
- Valid, non-expired and authentic photo ID proof (PAN card/Driving licence/Voter ID/Passport/Aadhar card)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Non-creamy layer Certificate (if applicable)
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
Candidates must note that it is mandatory for them to be present physically for verification of documents and confirmation of the allocated seat. If they fail to report to the allocated institute, their candidature will be forfeited.
What after NEET PG counselling 2022 Round 1?
After the release of NEET PG 2022 seat allotment for counselling round one, candidates will be required to follow the steps mentioned below based on their status.
- Free exit: The seat allotted in the first round of MCC NEET PG counselling will be cancelled if a candidate does not report to the allotted institute within the stipulated time. Such an option is referred to as ‘free exit.’
- Accepting the seat allotted in round one: If a candidate who has been allotted a seat in the first round of NEET PG Counselling 2022 is satisfied with the allotted seat they can report to the allotted institute and secure their seat by paying tuition fee.
- Upgradation in round 2: If a candidate is not satisfied with the seat allotted to them, they can opt for upgradation and participate in the second round of NEET PG Counselling 2022. In case the seat is not upgraded during the second round, the seat allotted to the candidate in NEET PG counselling round one will be retained.
NEET PG Counselling 2022 Round 2
The process of the second round of MCC NEET PG Counselling 2022 will be same as that of round one. During NEET PG counselling round two, new candidates will be required to register and pay the registration fee. However, filling fresh choices of course and colleges will be mandatory for all the candidates willing to participate in round two of NEET PG 2022 admission.
Who are eligible for NEET PG Counselling 2022 Round 2
- Candidates not allotted any seat in NEET PG Counselling 2022 round one
- Candidates whose seat allotted in NEET PG admission round one got cancelled in physical document verification
- Candidates willing for upgradation of seat in second round of NEET PG Counselling 2022
- Candidates who opted for free exit or did not participate in the counselling of NEET PG round one.
Candidates participating in round two of MCC NEET PG Counselling 2022 must note that there is no option of ‘free exit’ in the second round of counselling. If a candidate does not secure his NEET PG admission 2022 in the college/seat allotted during round two, his/her refundable security deposit will be forfeited.
NEET PG Counselling 2022 Mop-up Round
- The mop-up round of MCC NEET PG counselling will be conducted only for admission to deemed and central universities and ESIC institutes and DNB.
- Fresh registration: Candidates who exited either round one or round two of NEET PG 2022 counselling by not reporting to the allotted college will be required to register again for the mop-up round.
- No new registration: Candidates who did not get any seat either in round one or in round two of NEET PG counselling will not be required to register again for mop-up round.
- Choice filling: All candidates will have to fill fresh choices of course and colleges.
- Seat allotment: The NEET PG 2022 seat allotment of mop-up round will be published on the official website.
NEET PG Counselling 2022 for State Quota Seats
- Respective state authorities will conduct the counselling of NEET PG 2022 for remaining 50% state quota seats and 100% seats in private institutes.
- State quota counselling process will be conducted after declaration of NEET PG result 2022 by the NBE.
- Through state quota NEET PG counselling, 50% seats in government colleges and 100% seats in private colleges in the state will be filled.
- Every state will release an application form ofNEET PG Counselling 2022 for state admission.
- Candidates must fulfill the required eligibility criterias such as minimum NEET PG cutoff, academic qualification, domicile, and other criteria to participate in state NEET PG Counselling 2022.
- Counselling conducting authority will release the NEET PG state merit list of eligible candidates.
- Candidates will be required to fill their preference of colleges and courses and upload relevant documents during NEET PG counselling for state quota seats.
- On the basis of choices filled, NEET PG 2022 state rank, reservation criteria, and other factors, candidates will be allotted MD, MS, and PG diploma seats in the state.
NEET PG Counselling 2022: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Where will the counselling of NEET PG be conducted?
A. The counselling of NEET PG is an online process. Thus, candidates need not to go anywhere for the counselling process. However, candidates do need to report to the institute allocated to them for confirmation of their admission.
Q. How can I get a printout of my choices which system has locked?
A. Candidates can take a printout of the choices filled by them by clicking on “Print Lock Choice” available on the left-hand side of the page. This option will available to the candidates after the specified time of the last date of choice locking.
Q. Whether up-gradation is allowed from round 2 of counselling of Deemed/ Central Universities to mop up round?
A. No, up-gradation is not allowed once a candidate accepts the seat allotted in round 2 and joins the institute.
Q. I have registered for round 1 of NEET PG counselling. Should I register again for round 2/mop up round?
A. No, online registration for NEET PG is a one-time process. Only those candidates who have not registered themselves during round 1 need to register for the round 2/mop-up round
Q. Will candidates who were not allotted seats in either round one or two had to register for mop-up round?
A. No, such candidates don’t need to register again. However, they can exercise choice for mop-up round NEET PG counselling 2021.
Q: How many choices can i fill during NEET PG counselling ?
A: Candidates can fill any number of choices of courses and colleges during the counselling of NEET PG.
Q: Is it mandatory to report to the college after NEET PG seat allotment?
A: Yes, candidates allotted seats during NEET PG counselling must report to the allotted college for fee payment and reserving their admission.
NEET PG 2022 Counselling NEET PG 2022 Counselling NEET PG 2022 Counselling NEET PG 2022 Counselling NEET PG 2022 Counselling NEET PG 2022 Counselling NEET PG 2022 Counselling NEET PG 2022 Counselling NEET PG 2022 Counselling NEET PG 2022 Counselling NEET PG 2022 Counselling NEET PG 2022 Counselling NEET PG 2022 Counselling NEET PG 2022 Counselling