Maharashtra NEET PG 2022 Counselling – The Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER), Maharashtra will conduct the Maharashtra NEET PG 2022 counselling. As per the latest update, the authority will conduct Maharashtra NEET PG counselling in online mode. The NEET PG 2022 counselling dates Maharashtra will be announced at cetcell.mahacet.org.
Maharashtra NEET PG counselling will be conducted for two rounds along with a mop-up round. Applicants who will be included in the Maharashtra NEET PG merit list 2022 will only be eligible to take part in the process of counselling. Maharashtra PG medical 2022 counselling will be conducted for 50% State Quota Seats admission which is offered by the medical and dental colleges of Maharashtra.
Gujarat NEET PG 2022 Counselling–Overview
|Name of the admission||Maharashtra PG Medical Admission|
|Admission granted on the basis of||NEET PG scores|
|Conducting authority||Cet Cell|
Eligibility Criteria in Maharashtra NEET PG 2022 Counselling
- Candidate must be an Indian national to apply for Maharashtra NEET PG 2022 counselling
- Non-resident Indians (NRI) are eligible only for the 15% NRI quota seats in unaided private/minority medical colleges
- Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) are not eligible for Maharashtra PG medical counselling 2022
- Candidate must have passed the final examination of MBBS degree course from an institute in Maharashtra
- He/she must have completed the compulsory rotatory internship.
- Candidates who have passed MBBS from a foreign university are not eligible
- A candidate who is domiciled in the state of Maharashtra and has completed his/her MBBS from outside Maharashtra (allocated a seat under 15%AIQ), will also be eligible for the counselling of Maharashtra NEET PG 2022.
|Admission Process||NEET PG|
|Maharashtra PG Medical Fees||Click Here|
|Maharashtra PG Cutoff/CLosing Rank for Government College||Click Here|
|Maharashtra PG Cutoff/CLosing Rank for Private College||Click Here|
|Maharashtra PG Document Required||Click Here|
|Maharashtra PG Medical Stipend||Click Here|
|Maharashtra PG Medical Bond||Click Here|
|Maharashtra PG Medical Admission Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
Maharashtra NEET PG 2022 Counselling Procedure
The entire counselling process can be best possible explained by the following steps mentioned below.
Step-1:- Counselling Registration through Online
The counselling round for Maharashtra NEET PG 2022 Counselling will be conducted only in online mode. The NEET PG counselling Maharashtra will be of three rounds which will be conducted by DMER, Maharashtra. The steps to take part in Maharashtra PG medical counselling are mentioned below.
- Candidates who wish to participate in the counselling of Maharashtra NEET PG 2022 need to register themselves on the official website-mahacet.org
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully before filling the application form for Maharashtra NEET PG 2022 Counselling.
- They must also note that any changes to the application form of Maharashtra PG medical counselling can be made before the final submission. There is no provision to make changes to the details filled in the application once it has been submitted.
- To complete the registration process, candidate needs to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs 3000. Receipt of the application fee must be preserved for future reference.
- The last step of registration is uploading the documents online. Applicants of Maharashtra NEET PG counselling 2022 must note that documents cannot be uploaded without paying the application fee.
Document Required for Maharashtra NEET PG 2022 Medical Document Verification
- Copy of duly filled application form for Maharashtra NEET PG 2022 counselling
- NEET PG 2022 result/ scorecard
- NEET PG 2022 admit card
- A valid photo ID proof (Aadhar card/Driving license/PAN card/Passport)
- Nationality Certificate/Passport/School Leaving Certificate (class X or XII)
- MBBS degree
- Internship Completion Certificate, stating that the candidate has completed his/her internship
- Permanent/provisional Registration Certificate, issued by MCI/SMC.
- Certificate from the Head of Institute from which the candidate has completed his/her MBBS degree, stating that the institute is recognised by MCI.
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Receipt for the application fee of Maharashtra PG medical counselling 2022
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Medical Disability Certificate (if applicable)
- No Objection Certificate (for in-service candidates)
- Orphan Certificate (if applicable)
- Bond Release Certificate (if applicable)
Step-3:- Merit Declaration
The Maharashtra PG medical 2022 merit list will be released by the authority in the PDF format. A link will be made available to check the merit list on the page when released. Maharashtra PG medical merit list 2022 will be made on the grounds of NEET PG 2022 scores obtained by the aspirants and also based on the rank included in Maharashtra PG medical merit list 2022. The merit list will include the name of aspirants, All India rank, state merit rank, NEET PG scores and testing IDs. Candidates who will be included in the Maharashtra PG medical merit list 2022 will be called for the counselling process.
Step-4:- Online Choice filling
Details of the seats available through the Maharashtra NEET PG 2022 Counselling are published online. Candidates included in the state merit list have to fill a preference form online to apply for these seats. Candidates must remember that the choices filled in the preference form can be changed any number of times before submitting it, but once submitted, there is no provision for any modifications. Also, this is a one-time process only and candidates will not be given a chance to change their choices before the subsequent round of Maharashtra NEET PG 2022 Counselling.
Step-5:- Seat allotment
Selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the choices filled in the preference form and rank obtained in the state merit list. Candidates who wish to retain the seats allocated to them must report to the respective institute before the deadline.
Step-6:- Joining The Alloted Institute
- Applicants who will be granted admission are required to report at the allotted colleges within the specified dates with the required documents which are mentioned below.
- Aspirants are advised to download admission letters for Maharashtra NEET PG 2022 counselling before reporting to the allotted colleges.
- Applicants who will be not shortlisted for the first round can take part in further rounds of Maharashtra PG medical counselling.
- Aspirants who have alloted a seat and Not joined on the Seat they Are out from the Counselling.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) – Maharashtra NEET PG 2022 counselling – Dates, allotment list, seat matrix
Q. Is it mandatory to physically report to the college for confirmation of admission?
A. No, candidates can also opt for e-reporting. They will have to send a confirmation email to the registered ID of the institute to initiate this process.
Q. Where do I need to go to attend the counselling of Maharashtra NEET PG?
A. The counselling is being conducted online. Therefore, candidates are not required to go anywhere to attend the counselling process.
Q. I could not register for the first round of Maharashtra NEET PG counselling. Can I register for the second round?
A. No, the registration window opens only before the first round of counselling. Candidates who have not registered for the first round of counselling cannot participate in the second round,
Q. Can I change the choices before I participate in the next round?
A. No, you will not be given an opportunity to change/modify the choices that were filled for the first round.