Karnataka NEET PG 2023 Counselling : The Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) is the conducting authority for Medical PG counselling in Karnataka. Admission seekers can apply for MD/MS courses in different Government/Private Medical colleges related to the State Medical University of Karnataka. Only those candidates, who clear the NEET PG cutoff, are eligible to participate in the Karnataka PG Medical counselling 2023.
Karnataka NEET PG 2023 Counselling–Overview
|Name||`KEA PG Medical Admission 2023|
|Exam Name||NEET PG 2023|
|Exam Conducating Authority||NBE|
|Counselling Conducting Authority for 50% State Quota Seats||Karnataka Examination Authority( KEA)|
|Counselling Conducting Authority for 50% All India Quota Seats||Directorate General of Health Services on Behalf of Medical Counselling Committee (MCC)|
Eligibility Criteria in Karnataka NEET PG 2023 Counselling
- MBBS from Karnataka and where as candidate is non residential of Karnataka – Eligible for Government Seats and Private Seats (GM & OPN) only.
NOTE : Reservation with Govt Seats : Only Applicable for Karnataka Residential Student
- Study and Passed MBBS from any Institute in India AND has studied any 10 years from 1st to 12th in Karnataka AND either 10th or 12 Standard from Karnataka : Eligible for Government Seats (GM)
- Non Domicile Student (MBBS not from Karnataka ) : Eligible for OPN Seats (Private College -Private Seats)
|Karnataka PG Medical Fees||Click Here|
|Karnataka PG Cutoff/Closing Rank for Government College||Click Here|
|Karnataka PG Cutoff/Closing Rank for Private College||Click Here|
|Karnataka PG Medical Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Karnataka PG Medical Bond & Stipend||Click Here|
|Karnataka PG Medical Document Required||Click Here|
|Karnataka PG Medical Admission Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
Karnataka NEET PG 2023 Counselling Application Fee
|Category||Application fee(in Rs)|
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe of Karnataka state||₹ 500|
Karnataka NEET PG 2023 Counselling Cutoff
Only candidates who will secure the cutoff of Karnataka PG medical/dental will be eligible for counselling. Check Karnataka PG medical cutoff here.
|Category||Cutoff percentile||Cutoff scores 2023||Cutoff score 2022||Cutoff score 2021||Cutoff score 2020|
|General||50th percentile||To be announced||275||366||275|
|General- PH||45th percentile||To be announced||260||342||252|
|SC/ST/OBC||40th percentile||To be announced||245||319||230|
|SC/ST/OBC- PH||40th percentile||To be announced||245||319||230|
Karnataka NEET PG 2023 Counselling Procedure
The entire counselling process can be best possible explained by the following steps mentioned below.
Step-1:- Counselling Registration through Online
Candidates can apply online mode by visiting the website- http://kea.kar.nic.in/.
- Click on the application form link available above.
- Register on the portal.
- Note down the testing ID and PGET number generated.
- Enter personal, academic details, NEET PG, NEET MDS, service details and communication details.
- Upload scanned images of passport size photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression.
- Pay the application form fee.
- Final submit the application form.
Step 2 : Karnataka NEET PG 2023 medical document verification
After completing the Karnataka NEET PG 2023 medical registration process, candidates will be required to upload their documents for the online verification process. Failing to which candidates will not be allowed to participate in the Karnataka PG medical seat allotment. Check the list of documents to be uploaded below.
- A copy of the KEA PGET 2023 application form confirmation page
- Photo ID proof
- NEET PG 2023 admit card
- Class 10 + 2 marksheet
- Class 10 marksheet
- Qualifying degree marksheet
- Internship completion certificate
- MCI/DCI registration certificate
- Passport size photograph
Karnataka PG medical verification slip
After successful verification of documents, a Karnataka PG medical/dental verification slip will be generated for each candidate. Candidates must check all the details mentioned on the verification slip of Karnataka NEET PG/MDS admission. In case of any error in the verification slip, candidates must report the same to the KEA. The Karnataka NEET PG 2023 medical verification slip will mention the security key for the candidate. The verification slip must be kept carefully for Karnataka PG medical/dental 2023 admission.
Step 3 : Login
Candidates who will be included in the verified list will be eligible for Karnataka PG medical/dental counselling 2023. Such candidates will have to login at the KEA PGET portal. The link to register for counselling of Karnataka PG medical will be provided above.
- To login, candidates need to enter the PGET number, testing ID, and the security key.
- The PGET number and testing ID are the details generated for each candidate after registration.
- The security key will be available on the verification slip
- Submit the entered details.
- Create and confirm a password.
- Enter your mobile number and email address.
Step-4:- Merit Declaration
- For Inter-state rank in State merit list reference shall be NEET-PG 2023
- Final merit list will be prepared as per the provisions (Displayed on the website).
Step-4:- Online Choice filling
Candidates will be required to fill their preferences of course and colleges. Based on these choices filled, the Karnataka NEET PG 2023 medical seat allotment will be conducted. Karnataka PG medical counselling will be held for admission to 50% government, 100% private, NRI, and other quota seats in the state. KEA will release the seat matrix of Karnataka NEET PG counselling.
Candidates must fill their choices based on the seat matrix released, their NEET PG (PGET ) state rank, and reservation criteria. Each of the Karnataka PG medical/dental seats will have a unique code of six characters. The seat code will include the course, college, and quota. For the convenience of the candidates, authorities might open the facility to edit the Karnataka PG medical choices filled.
Step-5:- Seat allotment
Based on the preferences filled, NEET PG, number of seats, and reservation factors, KEA will publish the Karnataka NEET PG 2023 medical counselling result. The result for Karnataka NEETPG/MDS counselling will be announced separately for every individual.
After the allotment of seats in Karnataka PG medical/dental counselling 2023, candidates will be required to opt for any one of the below mentioned four choices.
Karnataka PG medical seat allotment – Choice Entry Submission:
CHOICE 1 : Satisfied With Alloted Seat & Join the Seat and Dont wan’t to participate for Further Counselling.
- Login at KEA PGET portal
- Confirm satisfaction with the allotted seat
- Pay the prescribed fee
- Submit original documents to KEA
- Collect admission order from KEA
- Report to the allotted college for securing seats
- Update joining status on KEA web portal
- Inform the college authorities to update candidate status
CHOICE 2 : Satisfied With Alloted Seat & Join the Seat and And Go for Upgradation.
- Login at KEA PGET portal and confirm satisfaction with the seat allotted
- Pay the prescribed fee
- Wait for the next round of Karnataka PG medical/dental admission
- No fresh choices are to be filled , existing choice prefrence can be rearranged
- If the seat is upgraded in Karnataka NEET PG 2023 counselling, collect admission order from KEA and report to the allotted college
- If the seat is not upgraded in Karnataka PG medical seat allotment, then the seat previously allotted will be considered final
- After seat allotment, collect admission order from KEA and report to the allotted college for securing Karnataka PG medical/dental seat
- Update the status of joining on KEA web portal
- Inform the college authorities about the same
CHOICE 3 : Not Satisfied With Alloted Seat & Go for Further Counselling.
- Login at Karnataka PG medical counselling portal and opt for choice 3
- If a Karnataka PG medical/dental seat is allotted in Round 2 , pay the fee and collect admission order from KEA.
- Report to the allotted college for securing Karnataka PG 2023 medical admission
- Update joining status on KEA PGET portal and Inform the college authorities regarding the same.
CHOICE 4 : Dont wan’t to participate for Further Counselling.
- Login at Karnataka PG medical counselling portal and opt for choice 4
- Candidate is quitting from Karnataka NEET PG/MDS counselling.
Karnataka NEET PG 2023 Seat Allotment
The KEA Karnataka PG medical counselling result and cutoff will be released in the form of a PDF at the official website. The Karnataka PG 2023 medical cutoff is the last rank for which admission to a respective college and course will be allotted. Check the links to download Karnataka PG medical seat allotment list 2023 below.
Candidate have to Submit Origal Documnets to KEA Before Round 2 Counselling For Eligible to Participate in Respective Round of COunselling. If any one Fails to submit the Document they Will not eligible to particpiate in further Counselling.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) – Karnataka NEET PG 2023 counselling – Dates, allotment list, seat matrix
Question: Who will conduct Karnataka NEET PG 2023 Counselling ?
Answer: Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) is responsible for conducting Karnataka PG medical/dental counselling.
Question: How will the counselling of Karnataka PG medical 2023 be held?
Answer: The Karnataka PG medical 2023 counselling will be held in an online mode & offline Mode.
Question: How many rounds of Karnataka NEET PG 2023 counselling will be conducted?
Answer: Two rounds of Karnataka NEET PG 2023 counselling followed by a mop-up round in case of remaining seats will be held.