Haryana NEET PG 2022 Counselling : The Director-General medical education & research conducts the Test and counselling procedure responsibilities of Haryana NEET PG 2022. The counselling will help the students get admission in the MD/MS Courses in all the government/ government-aided/ private unaided institutes and under the private universities of Haryana.
Haryana NEET PG 2022 Counselling:Overview
|Name||Haryana PG Medical Admission 2022|
|Exam Name||NEET PG 2022|
|Exam Conducting Authority||National Board of Examination|
|Counselling Authority 50% AIQ seats||Medical Counselling Committee|
|Counselling Authority 50% state quota seats||Pandit B. D. Sharma UHSR, Rohtak|
Eligibility Criteria in Haryana NEET PG 2022 Counselling
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates who have completed MBBS from an Institution located in the state and is a bonafide resident of Haryana. or
- A candidate who has completed MBBS from any Institution recognised by the Medical Council of India (MCI) and his/her parents hold a resident certificate of It is mandatory to complete a Compulsory Rotatory Residential Internship .
- Candidate should be registered with the State Medical Council/ Medical Council of India.
|Admission Process||NEET PG|
|Conducting Authorithy||Pandit B. D. Sharma UHSR, Rohtak|
|Haryana PG Medical Fees||Click Here|
|Haryana PG Cutoff/CLosing Rank for Government College||Click Here|
|Haryana PG Cutoff/CLosing Rank for Private College||Click Here|
Haryana NEET PG 2022 Counselling Procedure
The competent authority will conduct Haryana PG medical 2022 counselling entirely in online mode. Interested candidates will have to register on the official website and enter preferences of course and college/institution in which they wish to get admission. A total of three rounds of Haryana PG medical counselling 2022 will be organised which includes a mop-up round.
Step to Fill Application Form
Steps 1: Submit the Following Details:
- Personal information
- Contact details
- Registration details
- NEET-PG 2022 details
- Qualification details
- Internship details
- Photo sign upload
- Employer details
- College type to apply
- Upload photo & sign
- Upload required documents
Step 2: Verify your Application Form Summary, and Submit
Step 3: Make Online Payment of Application Fees
Step 4: Wait for 24 hrs for payment confirmation if Payment is not reconcile
Step 5: Report for Document Verification
Step 6: Fill Preferences and Save Preferences
Step 7:Take the print out of application form
Application Charges : Candidates will have to pay a prescribed amount of Rs 3000 or Rs 750 for general category and unreserved category candidates respectively
Haryana NEET PG 2022 Counselling : Reservation
|Category||Percentage of Reservation|
|Backward Classes A||16%|
|Backward Classes B||11%|
|Horizonatlly Reservation within Each Category||05%|
|Institutional preference seats will be given to candidates who have completed their MBBS/BDS from the state of Haryana||25 %|
Document Required for Haryana NEET PG 2022 Counselling
- The candidates, at the time of reporting must bring the following Original Certificates/ Documentsalongwith two sets of duly self attested photocopies of these with them.
- Matriculation Certificate/ High School Certificate/ICSE/Class X or its equivalent certificate as proof of date of birth.
- Certificates of having passed MBBS/BDS examination from Institution recognized by NMC/DCI.
- Three copies of the recent photographs (passport size) self attested used for NEET form.
- Internship completion certificate certifying the date on which the candidate has completed one year Compulsory Rotatory Internship.
- Foreign Medical Graduate Exam result (if applicable).
- Character certificate of the Head of Institution last attended/First Class Executive Magistrate.
- Resident certificate issued by competent authority of the State Government of Haryana (if applicable/bona fide resident certificate issued by competent authority of the State Government (if applicable).
- Certificate of Registration with any State Medical/Dental Council/NMC/ DCI at the time of counselling.
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority of the Haryana State Government (if applicable).
- Certificate of Dependent of Fighter Certificate issued by competent authority of the Haryana State Government (if applicable).
- Certificate of ESM issued by competent authority of the Haryana State Government (if applicable).
- Income Certificate for BCA/BCB candidates.
- Income and Asset Certificate for EWS candidates issued by competent authority.
- Certificate of Disability issued by notified centres by NBE or Medical Board at PGIMS, Rohtak (if applicable).
- Result Card of NEET – PG 2022/NEET – MDS 2022.HCMS/HCDS category candidates must produce valid NOC alongwith the certificate of length of service rendered in the remote and or difficult areas or rural areas notified by the State Government, to be issued by the competent authority failing which the inservice candidate shall be considered ineligible
- for counselling.
- As Proof of identification Aadhaar card/PAN Card/Driving license/Passport/Voter ID/Ration Card/ParivarPehcahanPatre.
- Printout of Application form
Haryana NEET PG 2022Haryana NEET PG 2022 Haryana NEET PG 2022 Haryana NEET PG 2022