Document Required for Kerala PG Medical Registration
List of Certificates/Documents to be uploaded at the time of Registration
Certificates/Documents to be uploaded at the time of Registration
Each of the required Certificates must be scanned in to a PDF file and uploaded. The scans should be of the original documents and in colour (if the original document was issued in colour).
1.Nativity Proof: Uploading Nativity proof is mandatory for all candidates. For details of conditions to prove Nativity
For Indian Citizens of Kerala Origin.
(a)Relevant p a g e of the Secondary School Leaving Certificate /Indian Passport/Birth certificate of the candidate or either of the parents showing Place of birth in Kerala. In case certificate of parent is attached, corroborative certificate to establish the relationship between the parent and the candidate should also be uploaded.
(b)Nativity Certificate for Kerala Origin, obtained from the Village Officer to show that he/she or his/her father /mother was born in Kerala.
- For Non-Keralite applicants who have undergone MBBS course in the Medical Colleges in Kerala, a certificate (format is available for download in the website) to that effect obtained from the Principal of the Medical College, where he/she has studied, shall be uploaded.
- Community or Non-Creamy Layer Certificate: It is applicable only for those candidates who wish to avail any communal reservation and/or fee concession. Such candidates should upload Non-Creamy Layer Certificate (for SEBC/OEC) or Community Certificate (for SC/ST).
- SC/ST candidates: Original Community Certificate obtained from Revenue officer not below the rank of Tahsildar
- SEBC/OEC candidates: Original Non-Creamy layer Certificate obtained from the Village Officer concerned in the proforma available.
- Certificate for claiming EWS quota. To claim the EWS quota upload the relevant certificate obtained from the Village Officer
For In-Service Candidates: –
The printout of the application (including print out of uploaded documents) along with the following documents should be forwarded to the Head of the concernedDepartment.
- Declaration (in original) to the effect that she/he has not undergone PG Degree Course under Service Quota.
- Service details, in Original from the Accountant General, Kerala
- Details of Service from the Head of the Department in Original in the format prescribed.
- Date of Birth Proof.
|Admission Process||NEET PG|
|Kerala PG Medical Fees||CLICK HERE|
|Kerala PG Medical Cutoff for Private College||CLICK HERE|
|Kerala PG Medical Cutoff for Government College||CLICK HERE|
|Kerla PG Counselling Details||CLICK HERE|
|Kerala PG Medical Stipend||CLICK HERE|
|Kerala PG Medical Bond||CLICK HERE|
Documents to be furnished before the admitting authority
Candidates should produce all the Original Documents at the time of admission.
- Data sheet of PG Medical 2022 issued by CEE.
- Date of Birth Proof: Secondary School Leaving Certificate/Senior Secondary Certificate/Indian Passport/Birth certificate.
- M.B.B.S. Degree/Pass Certificate.
- House Surgeoncy (CRRI) Certificate.
- NEET (PG)-2022 ScoreSheet.
- Original “Transfer Certificate” from the institution last studied.
- Relieving order from the institution last worked for those in Government service
- Originals of all the uploaded documents/certificates.
Additional documents in original to be presented by the Service candidates:
- Declaration to the effect that he/she has not undergone PG Degree course under Service Quota.
- Service Details from the Accountant General, Kerala
- Details of Service from the Head of the Department in the format prescribed.
Document Required for Kerala PG Medical Document Required for Kerala PG Medical Document Required for Kerala PG Medical Document Required for Kerala PG Medical Document Required for Kerala PG Medical