DNB Admission 2022 : From 2022 there will be a common counselling for all MD/MS and DNB seats and it will be conducted by MCC.In this article we are going to share all the information about DNB counselling & admission process 2022 on the basis of 2022.
|Name||DNB Admission 2022|
|Exam Name||NEET PG 2022|
|Counselling Authority for Sponsored Seat||NBE|
DNB Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
There are some important factors that make you eligible for counselling of DNB. The candidates must ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria of DNB Admission 2022 before they apply for it.
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- NEET PG 2022 Must be qualified.
- Any applicant who left the DNB seat/course in past 3 Years will not be able to take part in DNB counselling .
DNB ELigibility Criteria for Sponsored Seat
- Candidates who are working in a Government (State /Central /Autonomous /PSUs, etc.) organization on a regular basis are eligible for Sponsored DNB (Post MBBS) seats.
- Candidates must be in possession of MBBS degree/Provisional Pass Certificate recognized as per the provisions of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 and possess permanent / provisional registration certificate of MBBS qualification issued by the Medical Council of India/ State Medical Council.
- Must have “Qualified” NEET PG 2022.
|Admission Process||NEET PG|
|DNB Bed Capacity Hospital Wise||Click Here|
|DNB 2021 CLosing Rank||Click Here|
|DNB 2022 Stipend Hospital Wise||Click Here|
|DNB Bond Hospital Wise||Click Here|
|DNB Top Hospitals Branch Wise||Click Here|
DNB Counselling & Admission 2022- Registration Process
Candidates can check the step by step guide for NEET PG counselling 2022 below:
Step 1: DNB counselling registration 2022
- To register for the counselling of NEET PG 2022, click on the registration link available above
- Enter details such as name, date of birth, roll number, NEET PG 2022 application form number, security code, and other relevant information
- Verify the details and submit it carefully
- Login credentials for NEET PG counselling will be generated
- After login enter personal details such as parents details, contact details, category, and nationality
- Enter NEET PG details such as application number and roll number
Step 2: Payment of registration fee
- Pay the category wise registration fee for counselling of NEET PG 2022. It must be noted that the registration fee of NEET PG counselling is non-refundable.
- Pay the security deposit according to the category. The security deposit is refundable however, can be fortified in certain circumstances during counselling of NEET PG 2022.
- Payment of NEET PG counselling fee can be made only via online mode.
- Check details of the MCC NEET PG counselling fee to be paid from the table below.
DNB Counselling Registration Fee
|Category||DNB Counselling fee|
|AIQ or central university General category candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwD category candidates||Rs. 500/-|
DNB Counselling Security Deposit
|AIQ or central university General category candidates||Rs. 25,000/-|
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwD category candidates||Rs. 10,000/-|
Step 3: DNB Counselling 2022 Registration Slip
- After successful payment of NEET PG 2022 counselling fee, registration slip for the candidates will be generated.
- Download the registration slip.
- Take printout of the slip for future reference.
Step 4: DNB Counselling choice filling and locking
- Visit the MCC website for counselling of NEET PG 2022.
- Login using the credentials – stream (medical/dental), roll number and password
- Start filling your choices of course and college for NEET PG seat allotment
- To add a new choice click on the ‘+’ button
- To rearrange the order of any choice, drag the choice to the desired position
- Once satisfied with the choices filled, click on ‘save and next’ to lock the choices.
- If a candidate forgets to lock the choices filled, they will be automatically locked.
- Aspirants need to verify the choices locked as the NEET PG seat allotment will be done on the basis of choices filled.
- Candidates can take print out of their filled choices for future reference.
- Same steps are to be followed for all rounds of MCC NEET PG counselling.
Document Required for DNB Admission 2022
- NEET PG Admit Card
- NEET PG result
- Mark Sheets of MBBS/BDS professional examinations
- MBBS/BDS Degree Certificate
- Internship Completion Certificate
- MCI issued registration certificate
- Date of birth proof
- Valid ID proof
- Caste certificate
- Disability Certificate
What after NEET PG Counselling Round 1?
After the release of NEET PG 2022 seat allotment for counselling round one, candidates will be required to follow the steps mentioned below based on their status.
- Free exit: The seat allotted in the first round of MCC NEET PG counselling will be cancelled if a candidate does not report to the allotted institute within the stipulated time. Such an option is referred to as ‘free exit.’
- Accepting the seat allotted in round one: If a candidate who has been allotted a seat in the first round of NEET PG 2022 counselling is satisfied with the allotted seat they can report to the allotted institute and secure their seat by paying tuition fee.
- Upgradation in round 2: If a candidate is not satisfied with the seat allotted to them, they can opt for upgradation and participate in the second round of NEET PG counselling 2022. In case the seat is not upgraded during the second round, the seat allotted to the candidate in NEET PG counselling round one will be retained.
NEET PG 2022 counselling Round 2
The process of the second round of MCC NEET PG counselling 2022 will be same as that of round one. During NEET PG counselling round two, new candidates will be required to register and pay the registration fee. However, filling fresh choices of course and colleges will be mandatory for all the candidates willing to participate in round two of NEET PG 2022 admission.
Who are eligible for DNB 2022 counselling Round 2 ?
- Candidates not allotted any seat in NEET PG counselling 2022 round one
- Candidates whose seat allotted in NEET PG admission round one got cancelled in physical document verification
- Candidates willing for upgradation of seat in second round of NEET PG 2022 counselling
- Candidates who opted for free exit or did not participate in the counselling of NEET PG round one.
Candidates participating in round two of MCC NEET PG 2022 counselling must note that there is no option of ‘free exit’ in the second round of counselling. If a candidate does not secure his NEET PG admission 2022 in the college/seat allotted during round two, his/her refundable security deposit will be forfeited.
NEET PG 2022 Counselling Mop-up Round
- The mop-up round of MCC NEET PG counselling will be conducted only for admission to deemed and central universities and ESIC institutes.
- Fresh registration: Candidates who exited either round one or round two of NEET PG 2022 counselling by not reporting to the allotted college will be required to register again for the mop-up round.
- No new registration: Candidates who did not get any seat either in round one or in round two of NEET PG counselling will not be required to register again for mop-up round.
- Choice filling: All candidates will have to fill fresh choices of course and colleges.
- Seat allotment: The NEET PG 2022 seat allotment of mop-up round will be published on the official website.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) – DNB Counselling 2022
Question : Is DNB is equivalent to MD MS?
Answer :DNB is equivalent to MD/MS for practice. Only for teaching eligibility in medical colleges there is a difference, and additional SR ship may be required.
1) DNB from institutes which run PG medical courses too(attached to medical colleges etc.) – No additional requirement
2)DNB from institutes with 500+ beds, 30+ in the specialty and has teachers who qualify as pg teachers as mentioned – No additional SR ship required
3) All other 100+ beds – 1 year SR ship is required.
4) All other institutes – 2 year SR ship required.
Again emphasizing that this is only if wish to join as faculty in a medical college or a teaching institute. For regular practice, DNB is equivalent to Md/Ms once you pass out.
Question : Can any one take up DNB Onco Surgery after MBBS?
Answer : No. That comes under SS. MS/DNb gen surgery entry qualification for DNB onco surgery.
6 years integrated courses that can be done after mbbs
1) Mch neurosurgery
2) DNB paediatric surgery
3) DNB plastic surgery
4) DNB neurosurgery
5) DNB cardiothoracic surgery
Question : Is there any Bond for DNB Hospitals?
Answer : Bond is applicable in some of the hospitals Click Here to see the details .
Question : What is the fee in Govt. and private hospitals for DNB Admission 2022 post MBBS?
Answer : Fee in Govt. and private hospitals for DNB post MBBS is around Rs 1,25,000 + 18 % GST per annum.
Question : Is there any reservation quota in private hospitals offering DNB Admission 2022?
Answer : No, reservation is not there in private hospitals, it is available only in govt. hospitals.
DNB Admission 2022 DNB Admission 2022 DNB Admission 2022 DNB Admission 2022 DNB Admission 2022 DNB Admission 2022 DNB Admission 2022