Deemed University MD/MS Admission 2022 : MCC is conducting online 4 rounds of All India Quota counselling – round 1, round 2, mop-up round and stray vacancy round from the academic year 2021-22 onwards. But for Deemed Uniersity Not Participating in Online Stray Vaccancy Round.
|Name||Deemed University MD/MS Admission 2022|
|Exam Name||NEET PG 2022|
Deemed University MD/MS Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- To participate in the counselling for NEET PG 2022 a candidate must score more than or equal to the qualifying cutoffs released by NBE.
- There is no Reservation in Deemed University MD/MS Seat
|Admission Process||NEET PG|
|Deemed University MD/MS Fees||Click Here|
|Deemed University MD/MS 2021 CLosing Rank||Click Here|
|Deemed University MD/MS 2022 Stipend||Click Here|
|Deemed University MD/MS Bond||Click Here|
Deemed University Counselling & Admission 2022- Registration Process
Candidates can check the step by step guide for NEET PG counselling 2022 below:
Step 1: Deemed University counselling registration 2022
- To register for the counselling of NEET PG 2022, click on the registration link available above
- Enter details such as name, date of birth, roll number, NEET PG 2022 application form number, security code, and other relevant information
- Verify the details and submit it carefully
- Login credentials for NEET PG counselling will be generated
- After login enter personal details such as parents details, contact details, category, and nationality
- Enter NEET PG details such as application number and roll number
Step 2: Payment of registration fee
- Pay the category wise registration fee for counselling of NEET PG 2022. It must be noted that the registration fee of NEET PG counselling is non-refundable.
- Pay the security deposit according to the category. The security deposit is refundable however, can be fortified in certain circumstances during counselling of NEET PG 2022.
- Payment of NEET PG counselling fee can be made only via online mode.
- Check details of the MCC NEET PG counselling fee to be paid from the table below.
Deemed University MD/MS Counselling Registration Fee
|AIQ or central university General category candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwD category candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|Deemed University candidates||Rs.5000/-|
Deemed University MD/MS Counselling Security Deposit
|AIQ or central university General category candidates||Rs. 25,000/-|
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwD category candidates||Rs. 10,000/-|
|Deemed University candidates||Rs.2,00,000/-|
Step 3: Deemed University Counselling 2022 Registration Slip
- After successful payment of NEET PG 2022 counselling fee, registration slip for the candidates will be generated.
- Download the registration slip.
- Take printout of the slip for future reference.
Step 4: Deemed University Counselling choice filling and locking
- Visit the MCC website for counselling of NEET PG 2022.
- Login using the credentials – stream (medical/dental), roll number and password
- Start filling your choices of course and college for NEET PG seat allotment
- To add a new choice click on the ‘+’ button
- To rearrange the order of any choice, drag the choice to the desired position
- Once satisfied with the choices filled, click on ‘save and next’ to lock the choices.
- If a candidate forgets to lock the choices filled, they will be automatically locked.
- Aspirants need to verify the choices locked as the NEET PG seat allotment will be done on the basis of choices filled.
- Candidates can take print out of their filled choices for future reference.
- Same steps are to be followed for all rounds of MCC NEET PG counselling.
Document Required for Deemed University Admission 2022
- Online allotment letter of MCC
- NEET PG 2021 Hall Ticket / Admit Card issued by NBE
- NEET PG 2021 Result / Rank Letter issued by NBE
- SSLC or 10th Marks Card (For prof. of date of birth) or equivalent certificate
- 12th marks card
- MBBS Marks card (1st , 2nd& 3rdProfessional Examinations)
- MBBS Internship Completion Certificate
- MBBS Degree Certificate. (PDC will be accepted)
- Post Graduate Diploma Certificate (if any)
- Permanent MBBS Registration Certificates from Any State Medical Council/
- Medical Council of India / National Medical Commission.
- Conduct / Character certificate from Head of Medical College from where you have graduated
- Migration certificate
- Fee Remittance Details (Refer Mode of Payment)
- Copy of Aadhar Card (Parent & Candidate)
- Copy of PAN CARD (Parent & Candidate)
- 8 passport size and 8 stamp size photos
- BOND – As per format furnished in MCC/JSS AHER website
- Physically Handicapped certificate (if applicable)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Attempt Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- MCI / NMC – College Recognition Certificate
What after NEET PG Counselling Round 1?
After the release of NEET PG 2022 seat allotment for counselling round one, candidates will be required to follow the steps mentioned below based on their status.
- Free exit: The seat allotted in the first round of MCC NEET PG counselling will be cancelled if a candidate does not report to the allotted institute within the stipulated time. Such an option is referred to as ‘free exit.’
- Accepting the seat allotted in round one: If a candidate who has been allotted a seat in the first round of NEET PG 2022 counselling is satisfied with the allotted seat they can report to the allotted institute and secure their seat by paying tuition fee.
- Upgradation in round 2: If a candidate is not satisfied with the seat allotted to them, they can opt for upgradation and participate in the second round of NEET PG counselling 2022. In case the seat is not upgraded during the second round, the seat allotted to the candidate in NEET PG counselling round one will be retained.
NEET PG 2022 counselling Round 2
The process of the second round of MCC NEET PG counselling 2022 will be same as that of round one. During NEET PG counselling round two, new candidates will be required to register and pay the registration fee. However, filling fresh choices of course and colleges will be mandatory for all the candidates willing to participate in round two of NEET PG 2022 admission.
Who are eligible for NEET PG 2022 counselling Round 2 ?
- Candidates not allotted any seat in NEET PG counselling 2022 round one
- Candidates whose seat allotted in NEET PG admission round one got cancelled in physical document verification
- Candidates willing for upgradation of seat in second round of NEET PG 2022 counselling
- Candidates who opted for free exit or did not participate in the counselling of NEET PG round one.
Candidates participating in round two of MCC NEET PG 2022 counselling must note that there is no option of ‘free exit’ in the second round of counselling. If a candidate does not secure his NEET PG admission 2022 in the college/seat allotted during round two, his/her refundable security deposit will be forfeited.
NEET PG 2022 Counselling Mop-up Round
- The mop-up round of MCC NEET PG counselling will be conducted only for admission to deemed and central universities and ESIC institutes.
- Fresh registration: Candidates who exited either round one or round two of NEET PG 2022 counselling by not reporting to the allotted college will be required to register again for the mop-up round.
- No new registration: Candidates who did not get any seat either in round one or in round two of NEET PG counselling will not be required to register again for mop-up round.
- Choice filling: All candidates will have to fill fresh choices of course and colleges.
- Seat allotment: The NEET PG 2022 seat allotment of mop-up round will be published on the official website.
Deemed University MD/MS Admission 2022 Deemed University MD/MS Admission 2022 Deemed University MD/MS Admission 2022 Deemed University MD/MS Admission 2022 Deemed University MD/MS Admission 2022 Deemed University MD/MS Admission 2022 Deemed University MD/MS Admission 2022 Deemed University MD/MS Admission 2022 Deemed University MD/MS Admission 2022 Deemed University MD/MS Admission 2022